Moonlight, Lightning and other light sources???

toaor

Hey everyone a question for those with far more knowledge than I.

If plants are so sensitive to getting any light during the supposed night cycle why aren't they affected or are they by the light bounced off the moon and what affect does lightning have?

Also, how are they affected the other way round, as in the ligths on cycle but it gets switched off for secs or minutes at a time during what should be the 12 hour lights on?

Reason for the question is I was about to change some of electrical set up when adding more light but need to switch off the lights in what is the 12 hour on flowering cycle, so how would it affect them?

Look forward to responses.

Toaor

Thanks for the input guys or girls.

The moon, especially a full moon can be quite bright and is afterall reflecting the Sun so in theory it should interfere.

I'd be very interested to hear from anyone who's encountered problems with lights going off when they're supposed to be on as all the info seems to be about lights on when they should be off or tiny bits of light getting to plants.

best regards, Toaor

My two new 15w 225 Red & Blue LED panels arrived so I want to get them in there but it means unplugging the main light to do it or wait for lights off time in which case just normal household lighting will get in.

Seeing as my echolocation doesn't work well in confined spaces either the light goes off when it should be on or light gets to them when it shouldn't.

This is a question for those that have done some proper tests so come on GHSC tell us the answers. If you've never tested it would be a good thing to check would it not?

Toaor