bubba kush

johnny_thunders

Symptoms of the problem:

-Age of the plant: 6 weeks

-Medium used (soil/coco/hydro if hydro what type): soil

-Size of the pots: root house 10 liters

-Temperature Day/night: 24-26/19-20

-Humidity levels:50/67%

-Type of feeding (brand etc..):top crop line (top auto/top candy/big one)

-Watering frequency (quantity and how often): 0.5/0.6 liters each plant, three times a week

-Last EC's used: 

-PH:

-Light Power: 400 watts

-Type of light (LED, HPS, CFL...): LED

-Distance from the plant: 30/45

-Size of the room: 100x100x180

-Ventilation system: one exctractor

Hi everyone,
the grow shop dealer sold me BUBBA KUSH seeds (GHSC 024) as autoflowering instead of feminized, it is the first time i buy seeds so i didn' t notice the signs on the blister.
i used to fertilize those seeds with a autoflowering fertiling plan, when i noticed those seeds were not flowering after six weeks, GHSC costumer's support confirmed me they were feminized.
looking at the fotos you can see what is happening, so i am asking you, what can i do?
i thought that the fertilizing plan i gave to the plants were too strong for feminized seeds, so in the last week i suspeded the plan and i will buy other products ofcourse, but what can  do with this plants whose leaves are becoming every day a bit more yellow, even if new leaves are growing?
i hope i wrote in a quite comprehensible english and i thank you all in advance.

p.s. 2 of 3 plants are growing wonderfull, the one i show you in the foto is making me nervous!!!

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-28 at 19.24.09.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-28 at 19.24.10 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-28 at 19.24.10.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-28 at 19.22.46.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-28 at 19.22.47.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-28 at 19.22.49.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-28 at 19.22.57.jpeg

Auto flowering plants will just start to flower when they reach maturity at 30 to 35 days old whether the photoperiod is 18/6 or 12/12

Photoperiod is the amount of light and dark the plant gets.

You need to give your plant a 12/12 photoperiod that is 12 hours light and 12 hours of darkness.

i know what you mean, what i ask is, what can i do to change the fertilizing plan as i gave those plants, for 6 weeks fertilizers productos able to AUTOS and not for the FEMINIZED SEEDS.
i know i could change the daily hours plan to 12/12 instead of the actual 18/6 but i would like those plant to grow a bit much.