Question

Guest delicious

Guest delicious

hello friends shortly ..if i had just one seed

if i would plant this seed and give to lt directly 12-12

and if i would like to cut clones immidiately from the plant when the stems are takeable (i mean when there is a stem ..the stem will be cutted)

at the end the main stem will be big and i will have alot clones but

in 12-12 is there a chance to get clones before plant or the clones got flovers ...(i want to get 6 clones untill the 6. clone is it posible to take clone from plant )(because of the 12-12 period to the 6. stem will pass time and untill 6. stem maybe the time push plant to the bloom)...thanks all

Guest superbluehaze

hi my friend;

Plants are living things and they have limitations.

if you put a seed straight into 12/12, then it does not have much tiome to build up a root system, stems and branches.

Nor would the stems become thich enough to take cuttings as the plant is still a seedling.

The plant will be stressed already by the need to go straight into flowering, and cutting away branches will only stress the plant more;

It may work, but I do not think so, os else the clones would never yeild anywhere near what the motherplant would.

I personally would not take the risk;

Plants need time to grow strong, and a clone taken from a stressed plant will never match the mother plant in any way at all, but will be sickly, lack vigor and never yeild well.

happy growing

john

Guest delicious

hey superblue ...well i dont have too much time because of some situvations of mine

well and i got a male indica and in my hand i also have 1 planted exhodus cheese .. i was going to test it ...but after i understood that i got a male indica ..i thougt crossing ex.cheese with indica could give me some good seed ...and yeh i want to clone thing because i planted one ex.cheese right now as much as female ex.cheese means that much seed ...and i dont want to kill indica ...:beer:

Guest superbluehaze

i would just do the crossing and not worry about clone - if you attempt to do too much at once, it all goes wrong;

best to stick to one thing, and then later do the other.

happy growing

john

Guest delicious

yeh but dude .. you know i got the pollens ...and i want my pollens fertilize as much as vaginas ...so i need fresh and alot vaginas :)....or yeah i will plant some other seeds ...but its just a wonder also ...what would be the results of indica X exhodus ....it is the only deal :)... well anyway thanks blue ...cheers to you :beer:

• 2 weeks later...