Kaia Kush

Here we go!

01/03

--------

Today, i open my batch of Kaia Kush and drop one seed to cup, water was after 24h stay in open container. Checked the seed feew times, not on bottom of cup yet, so i leave it like it is and check it tomorrow.

Obraz%20035.jpg

02/03

--------

After 12 hours seed still dont want to go down, even with help of magic stick, also i noticed one strange thing on water surface, looks like something get off from seed. Don't know what it is but first time i see something like this. I moved seed enyway on to paper towels and hide in dark place.

07/03

--------

So it's seven days, seed don't want to crack. Decided to scrap it. ;/

09/03

--------

Soaked another one, this time i used rain water i collect in container outside. Looks promising this time, seed nice go on the bottom of the cup after 10 minutes. Decided to leave it there for few more hours and then i move it to towels... Some bad luck i got perhaps, this seed is still on towels and don't want to crack. Meanwhile other 3 and same procedure....

18/03

--------

Life is born! Atlast my master, atlast...

a.jpgb.jpg

c.jpg

So, let ladies grow gentle and we get back to them later.

Rain water

1l pots

Small cfl lamp on 24/0(till monday perhaps)

Temp around 25-26c

Nice one, Elek!

Good Luck!

Next time about soaking give them at minimum 12 hours of soaking, and during those 12 hours with your fingers push them to bottom of the water, that will help them release the air inside and soak! ;)

Take care

Thanks for calm words. Is 2 days since they pop, as im doing something wrong or im just paranoied too much about it. ?

This one is doing nice i think.

Obraz%20042.jpg

But this little two...

Obraz%20043.jpg

Obraz%20044.jpg

Are so slow. Hmmm...

Romeu9 i did what you advised to me with this 4'th seed, nothing happend.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, not much going on there, but something. Think they can veg forever if its worth a result from it.

Shall i cut top of it soon, is worth or just leave her like it is natural one top cola ?

21day.jpg

ps :Wanted up pic here to my user space liek before i did but it was up pic like 20 minuites 2 times this day. Dont know why.

Ok, i tryied to get best quality as i can from cell-phone. Results down below. One plant is rather small comparing to others, it was suffering since lost helmet, hope it follow the rest. Curled upward end of leafs, heat ? I moved lamp up, temp is now around 25, was 29.

dsc00015res.jpg

dsc00016res.jpg

dsc00020res.jpg

Bless...

Guest superbluehaze

Looking very good my friend.

Wow, they a pure indica, with the distinctive maple shaped leaf;

watch your watering,

the plants are showing the first signs of too much water;

water only when the medium feels dry to about the depth of your middle finger.

not until then;

it is a very common mistake, one which we all make from time to time, but in a effort to do our best for the plants, we do our worst.

They need air at the root zone for the roots to stay healthy and absorb nutrients;

looking great,

happy growing

john

Looking great man taking it slow like you should i would give them two more weeks of veg, one the plant will be stromger and most importantly maximise the chance of a healthy yeild taking in to consideration you will have the burst in growth when you flip them so leave some room for that.

Some update i own You all on this one. Picture is old, dont got mud to take new ones, enyway i make some in future for sure.

Plants doing well, after transplant they recover from shock, and im glad about it. Roots was quite massive, and most im happy about - Pure White!

They still on veg, as i want them to be strong enought truning them on flowering. Maybe i start it in May, we see how things go.

Not much up, more on sides they go. Internodes so far are very short.

One thing i really love on this one, smell. Is awesome! I dont know how it be in flower, but if they smell now so lovely it be massive also.

Thanks for reading, looking.

Bless!

@ 10 taken 10 minutes ago, enjoy.

dsc00003ip.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Two are ok, third one are still midget dont know why, there be like 1g from her i think -loool. Flushed them today. Time peroid is going down now to 16h. Plants keep same height 16cm, leafes like 10-12cm long. Sunday i turn 12/12 cycle. SOme photos soon.

Thanks for stoping by. ^^

Guest superbluehaze

looking very healthy and vigorous.

How much light are you using?

she most certainl;y has the kush maple leaf;

enjoy!

happy harvest,

john