Royal Dwarf & Royal Automatic

gruvr

i can say allready that royal automatic is a big yielder for autos(from 20-50),royal dwarf will yield a little less(10-30) but they are looking tasty as hell.Covered with crystals,looking like super silver:D

but still thats just what i think.:D

yeh fair enough. mate if thats what you think then i think the vast majority of growers would agree..... so its not just your opinion! hahaha yeh I'm looking to get about the same from mine. For flowering I'm using a combination of:

BioBizz Alg-a-Mic

BioBizz BioGrow

BioBizz BioBloom

BioBizz Topmax (I know there have been a lot of critisism of this nutrient but I found if you use it in the right doses that suit the genetics of the plant growing that it is definately worth having.

Advanced Nutrients Big Bud

Advanced Nutrients Piranha Root Boost.

The growing Medium I'm using is BioBizz Light Mix

May I ask the estimated height of your ladies at harvest?, what kind of nutrients are you using? and the nutrient programme/ schedual they are/were on?

Peace man keep up the good work & Jah guide

i use my ovn mixed soil.For my base soil i use some profi soil from local gardner.I add perlite, vermiculite, vulcanic clay&worm castings.

my ratio for mixing soil is 40% soil,30% perlite,15%vermiculite,5%clay and 10%worm castings(7&11lpots).I germinate seeds in soil.I newer used paper towel method.first few days they are undo CFL and i start using nuts in week 2.Using complete pack of HESI nutes.I also got Canna,Plagron,Kalong(guano).I can say that they really like a lot of food and light.shedule i use is 18/6 from seed to harvest.Today is day 66 and some are still not ready for harvest:(

The height on harvest day will be from 30cm to 80cm.

I can also say that i got the same results in different pots, i use trays under pots and water from bottom.

Fair enough bud! seem to have it all sussed and suited your growing techniques to the plants your growing rather than using the same programmes for different plants regardless of genetics & the results show for them selves.

Is there any thing else you think is worth me knowing, ie things you've noticed (like when you look back at the grow and think what went well and didn't work so well)

Peace man