An advice about the pots of the plants.......

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hy guys. After 30 days in veg. stage the 3 cheese are 30cm high, so the Super Bud, after 18 days are 18 cm heigh. After 5 days in flowering time, the Bud are about 40 cm heigh , while the cheese are stop at the same heigh. It is impressive!!!

Now they are in 6,5 liter pot's, and now i do not know if leave them in the same pot, or change in 11 liter pot's.....

Tomorrow i give you the photo, and i ask you if keep the same pot or transplant them into pots of 11 liters..........

Can some one give me an advice?

Thank'u please, Simo.....

Guest superbluehaze

Hi simone,

Transplant - the plants need plenty of space underneath the soil if they are to grow well above the soil.

happy growing

john

If you veg'd for 30 days they will definatly need to be in bigger pots. If what i read you have them in 5 or 6 litre pots which are small and meant for shorter veg time and usually crowding a table or room. 30 day veg is a huge plant, lots of branches and will need lots of room. Hope you trimmed your bottoms,lol. If there already switched into the bud cycle then transplanting will affect your yeild. Try using Botanicare's ZHO to lessen the shock of transplant or some sort of root innoculant.