Francostein V Topmax - White Lemon - 09/05/2011

Guest guest

Guest guest
Hey peeps - so got these 2 white lemons both around a couple of weeks old so thought i would do a lil nute experiment with them.... The Francostein arrived today so why wait....

So no nutrients yet for girl on left, girl on right has had first watering with the francostein
P5090004.JPG

future topmax white lemon
P5090002.JPG

francostein white lemon
P5090003.JPG

Guest salvador
these will be put into flower early.... tomorrow when my new tent arrives i will begin the 12/12....

Guest salvador
Hey girls... So have been around 9 days since i started this lil experiment and tomorrow i gonna start another lil experiment..... I gonna put them both into flowering early....

But anyway.... here we have the girls right now

Future Topmax
P5170002.JPG
P5170003.JPG

and Francosteined girl....
P5170004.JPG
P5170005.JPG

I have been feeding the francostein very sparingly in the first week, perhaps 50 ml a day topped up with more water but already i think you can notice a difference between the 2

Guest salvador
This evening i decided it was time to repot the girls.... So since i am doing a bit of testing also thought i would do a couple of different compost tests... they are not so different - just slightly
Never went for expensive soil that i might generaly use - just simple £3.89 10litre stuff from the B&Q... usually i would use around 25 litres of soil but i have started the flower season early for these girls in another little test

So for Francostein Juice
P5190001.JPG

and the Topmax
P5190002.JPG

Both composts are from West* Westland

Again have decided to do the step TM for both these white lemons - this time i just cut the bottom away instead of cutting bottom 2/rds of pot which i might usually do
P5190005.JPG

Francostein on the Left Topmax on the Right
P5190007.JPG
P5190008.JPG

and a tip.... if you put your pots in some bags when you are composting up.... when you move your plants to your grow room you dont spill anything on the floor outta the bottom holes which you might get in your shoes and tread around the house lightbulb.gif
P5190016.JPG

and back into the tent

Francostein Top plant Topmax bottom plant
P5200005.JPG

P5200006.JPG

Guest salvador
so its around about a week later.... both girls are on the nutrients - looking good so far into 12/12land

francostein on the left topmax on the right
P5280007.JPG

P5280008.JPG

P5280009.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Guest salvador
Hey franco bro

here we are 21 days into 12/12 - buds starting to form nicely....

Francostein on the left Topmax on the right

P6080008.JPG

P6080009.JPG

francostein
P6080010.JPG

Topmax
P6080011.JPG

so they have pretty much grown an inch per day in the last 10.... looking forward to the next 28 - 35 days