What strain to use?

AspireToGrow

Hey so I'm going to be growing a guerilla grow outdoors this summer in a city called Edmonton (in Canada).
(Latitude: 53.6°; Longitude: -113.5°; Altitude: 671 m)
I need help. I was wondering what strains you guys might think would work outside here. The thing is, we have pretty dry weather, but at the same time it's not always the warmest. I was hoping there might be strains that finish end of august - mid september (maybe end september but im scared about frost). I'm just curious as to what would work for my area. Wikipedia said the growing season is May 7 - September 23. If you want to check out the average weather, it's at the link below. My weather is somewhat similar to hollands. Today it was +23C. The week is expected to be like 19 tomorrow, then 20 Friday, 20 on Sunday, 21 Monday, 19 Tuesday, 19 Wednesday, 18 Thursday. The weather shouldn't get below 10c much but at nightime it might sometimes. I'm just really unsure what should work. I don't know how much doming would cost but I might be able to do it if necessary. I live close to the guerilla grow area.

We get lots of sun.

"At the summer solstice, Edmonton receives seventeen hours and six minutes of daylight, with twilight extending throughout the entire night during summer.[55] Edmonton receives 2,299 hours of sunshine per year and is one of Canada's sunniest cities.[49]" It also said: "...average daily temperatures ranging from −11.7 °C (10.9 °F) in January to 17.5 °C (63.5 °F) in July.[49] Annually, temperatures exceed 30 °C (86 °F) on an average of four to five days (but can occur often, anytime from late April to mid September)."

(This is my weather. Pay attention to averages. The average high is what is is usually in the summer I'm planning to start growing sometime towards the end of may. Keep in mind this is going to be a hot summer this year I was told and have felt already):
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/statistics/temperature/cl3012209/caab0103

I was looking at these strains here and trying to decide, please try to help me out here:

Hollands Hope
yields 400-700g per plant
resistant mold and perfect for cool climates
http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/hollands-hope-feminized.html

And then these seeds from green house seeds:

Himalaya gold
yields up to 1350g per plant
THC: 12.70% CBD: 0.25% CBN: 0.07%
resitant to high altitutudes and cold
buy: 20 feminized seeds ($118.70 CAD)
Jack Herrer
yields can reach 1200g per plant
THC: 20.94% CBD: 0.12% CBN: 0.04%
growing info not mentioned
buy: 20 feminized seeds ($152.48 CAD)

Big Bang
yields up to 1000g per plant
THC: 19.8% CBD 0.12% CBN 0.28%
growing info not mentioned

Any suggestions guys? I want the highest yielding plants possible, but preferably finishing early. Remember mid-september is late so I'm not sure about ones that finish end of september. I'm not sure if they can be picked early commerically in case it does cool down a ton...

I plan to have 40 or so plants.
Thanks for any help! :)

I think we have the same climate Mr aspire, last year i had some bud outdoors off AMS and early skunk from sensi - green o matic also. i think lots of autos is your best bet!

What does the weather go like at the end of sept - oct ? if it gets really cold or damp go for the autos my mate