Supercritical female again, very good very powerful

fumotto

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all, still photos of the super-critical, the 20lt pot this plant has led to the maximum, begins to drink 1.5 liters a day, little or noodor, (for now), very elongated branches with many flower buds, still should level off to form clusters of calyxes, saying that the only memory of the stone of this magnificent plant moves me, here are some photos,

2 also rooted in that year, one has been poured, the atra tomorrow, hello to allDSC00606.JPGDSC00607.JPGDSC00608.JPGDSC00609.JPG

Toka hello, those are small cuttings, clones, super critical,everything goes better, the two clones have rooted, one wastransferred into a small pot, the other not yet, tomorrow is transferred also the other, the mom however is in bloom, the grapesbegin to form, odor always very little, very little indeed, hello my friend, i respect you

Hello everyone, Here we are 60 days in all, very healthy plant that begins to form flower buds, the20lt tank to create a monster plant, here are somephotos of the beast to be tamed in a box in a very small depth, only 30 cm, and endurable enough temperatures, 29 30g max

DSC00620_2.JPGDSC00621.JPGDSC00624_2.JPGDSC00624_2_0.JPGDSC00625.JPGDSC00627.JPG

hello tokage, clones will go out on the balcony in the sun in smallvessels, the largest of the clones Had an accident in the cracking of the net at the base of the stem, was bound with duct tape and put into support tutors, but Already he is recovering, it is very Difficult toOvercome this plant genetic sign of a strong and vigorous, theincludes photos of the mother with the daughters, helloFoto0017.jpgFoto0018.jpgFoto0019.jpgFoto0020.jpgFoto0021.jpgFoto0022.jpgFoto0023.jpgFoto0024.jpg

Foto0064_1.jpg

Foto0065_0.jpgFoto0067_0.jpgFoto0066_0.jpgFoto0068_0.jpgFoto0069_0.jpgFoto0071_0.jpgFoto0072_0.jpgFoto0050_4.jpgHello. I'm back online to update the situation today, around 76 days, 28 days of vegetative plant begins to flower and fill the branches of small gems, I include photos of today hello to all brothers! the super large plant critical, low odor, and lots of substance.

" + __flash__argumentsToXML(arguments,0) + ""));}" setdirrtl="function () {return eval(instance.CallFunction("" + __flash__argumentsToXML(arguments,0) + ""));}" startplayingsound="function () {return eval(instance.CallFunction("" + __flash__argumentsToXML(arguments,0) + ""));}" stopplayingsound="function () {return eval(instance.CallFunction("" + __flash__argumentsToXML(arguments,0) + ""));}" setsoundstopcb="function () {return eval(instance.CallFunction("" + __flash__argumentsToXML(arguments,0) + ""));}">
cut the bottoms of bottles of cola from 2 liters to obtain 2 saucers to hang in your box with a hook to get us into even the 2 clones

tokage hello, it's always a pleasure to read your comment, now has started flowering, the molasses is certainly a key component to have beautiful plants and massive, if you then find the appropriatestrain is better, these are super critcal eater, I think which lend themselves very well for both the indoor and the outdoor space you have depends on the available and the vessels that you plan to use,now the plant and 1.50 cm high and has been folded, otherwise it would be almost 2 meters, the perfume you can barely hear, I thinkwe have reached 80, was born on 8 May and has 28 days to 18vegetative minimum 20 hours of light, both indoors andoutdoor.ciao to all of you soon.

Molasses are a natural source of carbohydrates, not a source of P and K like the Green Sensation.

The molasses are very good in the last weeks of flower, I use Honey instead of the molasses.

The plants look great!! Keep them growing!

Take care

Romeu molasses is an excellent substrate for the chelation, thechelating action of molasses, not only will the sub stable without running the risk of heavy accumulations of salts in the soil withthe risk of chlorosis in plants, but will make available immediatelynutes for our beloved, we know that organic products take moretime to be absorbed by the plant, with molasses and this actionnow available, in fact I do not use molasses as a food but as an additive to speed the growth of the plant, not to mentionproduction of resin by virtue of the carbohydrates that youmentioned that are indispnsabili for flowering, hello soon

• 1 month later...
Thanks Cogollo, in fact it is even more resinous, high temperaturesin August and a little bit of infiltration of light have long delayed the flowering and the production of resin, but as I have described: it isa good plant is very productive and very strong effect sofaguaranteed for my friend a hug from brother Toka grass, hellothanks for your visit