About the smoke of Cheese.........

Guest guest

Guest guest

I regret not having a good camera to show how much white resin that covers all plants, is the cheese that the Super Bud. Also, I mustsay that the cheeses have a crazy smell, feels up to the house from the basement!

Instead, S. Bud have a sweet, fruity and very pleasant. Maybe Ishould wait a week more 'for cheese, but last night I smoked a littleand a great hunger for the first chemical, then a hit on the head andthen sleep until 13.00 today! Wow ........

cool sounds good, I did something similar I smoked a joint of my big bud couldn't resist took it from the bottom of the tree, mixed it with some old weed (3 months old!) and smoked it in a joint. After that I ate Arjan's Diamonds Super Silver Orange Haze cookies a whole bunch and than I did a little sieste. :) Now medicating with Sensi Star. :)

peace six

• 1 month later...

I got 3 of these nearly ready.

I had a bottom branch from like 2 week ago I thought,clone it and grow,cloned it,it rooted but didnt really grow so I chopped and hung it.

Smoked it yesterday,its smooth even though not flushed or cured!! give a nice head high,cant comment on flavour but smell from smoke (spliff) stunk like cheese does)..

I will do a good smoke report soon as I know the cheese,what I cant understand is,when you break the bud,it gets a lemmony/fruity smell with the sickly cheesey after smell which the plant smells like in flower...

cheese has a very sickly smell,exactly what this plant smells like un interfeered with in flower except this plant is may be half the smell/stink of real cheese in flower..

Please let us know what you think when cured,also let us know if youve had clone only cheese and if so a comparisment,its going to be quite hard for me as I dont have real cheese next to it but I have smoked it for years so I can give close descriptions..

Take care

Yes, I confirm!

Even I had in my closet a little 'leftovers of fogliline old when I pruned the plants, and I think that all the THC that was stuck was the fact that all the leftovers were still goodand strong! Incredible!

Then, in Italy in recent years there is no 'good grass and fragrant, though, and if you find her and say' grass that is not 'all good experience, then we are in too many sheets and then last and' full of love seeds and discard.

Who lives in Holland and 'even more' cause we used to 'is everything' you want! |!

I saw your photos, that when you collect the plants, the leaves are mostly yellow, and even the flowers mature sonobeli .... It's ok '.

But I always in a hurry so I 'always pick 1 or 2 weeks before! Okay, but I do all the final step as good as you, ie '1 week and then rinsing the last week so no water' plants canconsume all the energies that have accumulated!

Hello, I accept tips! Simo.