SLH showering signs it done on day 40?

Growmaster J

Soi I've just about had it with this strain. First getting screwed by the other phenotype. Then the stretching. Now on day 40 it looks like the tricomes are saying its close to being done, they are about 80% red and if this is the case I dont care how potent this shit is its a garbage producer. This means all the nutrient timing is off, I'd have to start leaching now and there is fuck all on these. I would lose mt shirt. Has anyone else had these characteristics?

I've got two rooms going at two diff locations and both are showing the same? Im letting them go but it's confusing when they show these signs and i figure i should be leaching. Cause an overripe plant is worse than a premature, lol. I'm cutting new clones and giving them one more chance. I was considering them for DWC coming up....

Guest superbluehaze

One thing I have noticed about the church is that she looks mature very early

but not only are the buds going to fill out a lot more, but in the weeks to follow before she reaches 9 weeks,

the plant gains potency;

I generally let her go to 10 weeks, even though she looks mature at 7 weeks;

some strains look as though they are fully mature early;

the plant does not mature all its flowers at the same time, no more than it grows all its flowers at one time.

It is a process and there is a second burst of new growth( new flowers)

as the plant throws all its energy into producing as many flowers as possible

in a last attempt to catch any pollon in the air;

the plant wants above all to reproduce; to seed.

this second burst of flowers comes after the first, when the plant looks mature and ready;

in nature the plant would be starting to form seeds at this stage, but as the plant is not pollenated,

then it throws all that energy that would have been used on maturing her seeds, into growing new flowers;

growing for sensmilla gives the grower a higher yeild also because of this second burst of buds;

during this time the buds become denser, thicker and gain potency as they mature.

I think you should leave the buds, at the very least they will fill out a lot more, and gain potency.

what have got to lose?

take care,

john

Guest superbluehaze

just one thing mate,

The SLH won a cup.

that is not easy to win a cup.

if you think the strain is not what Green House say it is,

then pictures would help, my friend.

take care,

john