Going to Nepal for landrace selection!

whitekush

Hi guys,

i'm planning a trip to Nepal to look for the real temple hash cultivator.

I still don't really know where about to go specifically.

Our flight lands in kathmandu (where i'm sure we can score some temple balls), but from there we don't really know where to go for our hike to find some great landrace.

We were thinking kathmandu outskirts, Pokhara hiking up in that region, and i've just read a few mentions about Baglung.

Ofcourse i'm no expert though, so if anyone knows anything,

it is most welcome.

thanks,

WK.

shades_smile.gifIt's been about 8 years since ive been there but you should be able to track down some good Temple balls in Freak street Katmandu just be shore the dealer shows you the raping. The best Temple Balls, orginates in legendary Mustang and neigbouring areas, especially Jonsom, Which is north west of Katmandu, it's sort of a market center for hashesh of the region. Traditionally, Mustang hashesh is acknowledged as one off the world's best ...................Happy hunting peace

three years ago i was three months in nepal and my advice is Dulikhel 40min east from Kathmandu very nice shiva tempel and his joy ............................

mustang region very expensive 800dollar per day ?

pokhara after rain seasion end of the lake shrooms for everybody very funny watch the locals go crazy