Oi you,yea you,your Nutrient Schedules+Curing methods Please

RIX

Easy,

Question is the title,please state a schedule if you have the time..

Mainly interested in Bloom base nutes and additives but a hole schedule is more ideal so others can see what to use from beginning to end.

If you can,please let us know what straines and final yiel weight you got in the end and under what light..

I'll try make it easier.

Just copy and paste..

NUTRIENTS

GROW METHOD

LIGHTS

MEDIA

STRAINE

SEED

CLONE

WEEK 1 SEEDLING EC,R/H

WEEK 2 SEEDLING EC,R/H

WEEK 3 OR ADD MORE IF YOU DO SO

WEEK 1 VEG EC,R/H

WEEK 2 VEG EC,R/H

WEEK 3 VEG EC,R/H

WEEK 4 VEG EC,R/H

WEEK 1 BLOOM EC,R/H

WEEK 2 BLOOM EC,R/H

WEEK 3 BLOOM EC,R/H

WEEK 4 BLOOM EC,R/H

WEEK 5 BLOOM EC,R/H

WEEK 6 BLOOM EC,R/H

WEEK 7 BLOOM EC,R/H

WEEK 8 BLOOM EC,R/H

CURING METHOD

FINAL DRY WEIGHT

Now il do mine,ive copied and pasted above then I will fill in...

NUTRIENTS

Vitalink Plant starter

Vitalink Max Veg A+B

Vitaink Max Bloom A+B

PK13/14 or Vitalink buddy booster

GROW METHOD

Hydroponics, 10 litre buckets with 6" airstone

LIGHTS

1x 600 w per 2 plants

MEDIA

hydroton balls in basket

STRAINE

GHS exodus cheese

SEED

yes vitalink plant starter from seed to 2week seedling then start veg schedule

CLONE

No

WEEK 1 SEEDLING,EC/R/H

Vitalink Plant starter

EC Dunno R/H as high as you like but wouldnt recommended over 80 or under 40%

recommended 30ml to 20litre of water I go with 10ml to 20 litre.

WEEK 2 SEEDLING

EC not checking,R/H as above

recommended 40ml to 30 litres of water,I go 20ml or even stick with previous week..

WEEK 1 VEG Vitalink Max Veg,recommended 15ml to litres of water,I split to 1/4 dose and stop using vitalink plant starter....EC not checking,R/H as above..

WEEK 2 VEG recommended 15ml to 10 Litres of water I go 10ml to 10 litre.

WEEK 3 VEG recommended 20ml to 15 Litres of water,I go 15ml to 15 litres....

WEEK 4 VEG Full dose 20ml to 10 litres of water..or recommened 25ml to 20 litres,you can try till slight nute burn then hold back but I tend to find there growing how I want so no need to push it..

WEEK 1 BLOOM recommended 25ml to 20 litres of water,I go 15ml to 20 litres....

WEEK 2 BLOOM recommended 30ml to 20 litres,I go 20 ml to 20 litres...

EC not checking,R/H 60%,Dehumidifier switched on and 50-60% goal threw out Bloom,

WEEK 3 BLOOM recommended 30ml to 20 litres,I go with recomendation full dose,watch out for burning though....

EC not checking,R/H 60%

WEEK 4 BLOOM recommended 30ml to 25litre of water,I follow recomendation and add full dose of pk13/14 15ml to 5 litre but watch for burning,any signs then pull back on pk13/14.....

EC not checking,R/H 60%

WEEK 5 BLOOM recomendation followed 30ml to 25litres of water with 15ml to 5 litres of water pk13/14...

EC not checking,R/H 60%

WEEK 6 BLOOM recomendation,full dose,# of 30ml to 25 litre and 15ml to 5 litre of pk13/14...

EC not checking,R/H 60%

WEEK 7 BLOOM same as above

WEEK 8 BLOOM Flush or water down nutes

WEEK 9 BLOOM completey flush may not be needed but most certainly may be with Sativa Diminant plant..

FINAL DRY WEIGHT

Not sure yet,not harvested but looking good

CURING METHOD

Wil be hung and dehumidifier on,trying to maintain 50-60%,as soon as out side of buds crisp,I wil got to paper bag then jars,I am considering freezing,will depend on dry weight...

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Yes, bare in mind the vitalink max veg and bloom is a 2 part product being A+B and each dose is for 1 of the products,not both so say week 1 veg 15ml to 10 litre,this is 15ml of each,essentialy 30ml,this is why I do 1/4 strengh build up..

Product is available for soft and hard water,I used hard water and it dropped my PH way to low,I now use soft and it puts my ph around 60-65,I then ph down to 5.5 and it jumps just a little every few days..

OK that done and said,

I have a few grow schedules for hydro,soil and coco,I will add them,there not mine,there the Hydro shops and to be fair they work a treat,just be on the safe side as in lesser is more..

Take care all.

PS as you can see,its a big subject with alot of details,I think a sticky should be made up with users schedule and a curing section,curing section could be pointless but a Nutrients Forum will be far from Boring and most definitley helpfull to all..If any thing ask or suggest any thing you like here,if the powers that be think it should be stickyed,I ask that the sticky is kept very clean so ony scehedules can be seen,not comments,you can contact schedule makers via pm and or ask via creating a seperate threa or simpy follow the guide as it is from trusted members but then each straine might react differently to different nutes or PPMs or what not so always use less as it really is more..

Again take care,if it sounds bullshit,just say it but to me I think its the 1 thing this forum is missing...

I hope you ot contribute as I want to try other products,also organic Hydro ;-)