Old Seeds, Whats the best way to germ?

Dealer Mike

Bought C99xWebbed Indica then found out they are 5 years old. When I receive them I want get at least one breeding pair. Anyone know a good precautionary RX for aged seeds.I intend to try a weak soak of ro water,kelp, super thrive, and fulvic acid.24 hours then in to a variety of plugs, coco couir lose, or a perlite/verm mix then in a seed/clone box with lid. Any better ideas let me know. Thanks

presoak in water so that water can be absorbed and the shells are softened. the rest of your germination should be stealth. you may get a reduced viability rate but it should be fine apparently. good luck sounds like some good genes. I'm growing the c99 right now myself not sure the breeding details.

Paper Towel meth in humidity dome or in plastic baggy and left some were warm,warmer the better but 24-28c id recommend,dont give up after a day or 2 some just get picky and wait for there ideal condition...

I really have like excellent results with paper towel,damp in small propogator with dome in the grow room or airing cupboard.

Thanks for the feed back. Yeah I'm all about the genetics. I want to breed these to my stable of 3: Sam the Skunkmans O.Haze X Skunk #1, Red Columbian Haze by CH9 as well as CH9s Power Plant. Respectively mostly sativa, pure sativa, and mostly indica. I am really looking forward to mixing the sativas and the Wally Duck. Makes my eyes red just thinking about it. MGT