vaporizer

shiva boom

Hello all together

just want ask a question about this vaporizer has anybody some experience out of first hand if most lucky ;) or maybe allready treyed once expecaly this one because i thougt abot to order one of those !!....and in that case and the fact that there are thousends of user out there in in this forum and the www.

Luckley Those kind of people have some good advice for me and other users that want good quality for a fair price please share your knwoledge with us...........thx

shiva

152_0.jpg

years ago when i first saw eagle bills self made vapo with a heat gun and a big glas in some grow magazine

i wanted and did rebuild a king size heat gun- glass bowl vapo,air or liquid level was about 50 -80 l sure.

the heat gun had a wheel for temp control.i bought a new one .............

shillum was a big short head from a bong what did fit exactly in the head of the heat gun and u could fill upp about 2 gr.

but for sure with a heat gun it is not that healthy as it should be i guess .................but it was funny to try and it worked if used carefully :)

bless shiva

high there! I've owned an aero med, extreme Q and a volcano.

The Aero Med I would give it a 3.9 out of 5. It's one of the only vaporizers that has a water filter. Which is almost a must if you own one you know they dry you out, some thing most of the industry doesn't really acknowledge. A negative is that it seemed to not be powerful enough and because its glass it has heat build up issues that cook your bud faster than it should.

The extreme Q I would give it a 3 seems nice but comes with hard pvc tubing instead of a flexible silicone hose like the aero med. yeah its got a remote and 3 speeds but why do you need it? Again because of the glass connections it builds up alot of heat. Also like like 99.9% of vaporizers doesn't address harsh dryness of vapor.

The Volcano I would give it a 4.8 only because for its cost it like most vapes should have water filtration to remove the harsh dryness. But for the accuracy of temp, efffiency compared to other methods of herb containment (ie glass) you get alot more pulls from the same amount of bud. Also its conponets are easy to clean and maintain and is well thought out as well as sturdy. I know its super super expensive but if you are truly a fan of bud you are missing out. Burning bud is such a 20th century thing and because of the volcano its made me dispise combustion.

**to make water filtration for your vape you don't have to go buy one, an old pasta sauce jar and some stoner engineering you'll be wondering what you were thinking before!

• 1 month later...