Yellow flowers in the bud- lets see if the seeds produce herms

agawhd

I recently noticed there are yellow flowers and seed pods in a Afgani clone. It is a clone of a previously flowered plant. The lady from which the clone was taken plant no signs of herm. The clone did get a bit heat stressed and there was an light leak. Could this have caused the clone to produce seeds? Also, if I germ the seeds produced by the clone willthat be herm?

Also none of the other clones produced seeds

Thanks in advance.

Above was the original post. Not sure how the plant got pollinated as ther were no males and no other herms in the harvest. The plant produced about 20 seeds I have germed four to see how they come out.

2010-08-19%2021.11.50.jpg

yes the light leak probly caused your clone to hermy also depending how you cloned and stuff you prolly put it through alote of stress. im guessing the yellow flowers you are reffering to are the male pollen sacs you can cut these off and this will keep the pollination and seeds at a smaller amount unless the sacs have already opened and spread there pollen.

the seeds from your clone will be female seeds as long as your plant really did hermie and it was not pollinated by a male. there is a chance for the seeds to hermie that you will get form the clone but in my expierience when ihave had this happen they did not hermie and they grew fine.

good luck with your grow and further grows. make sure that light leak is fixed.

~Bgb