COME AND HELP THE CAUSE GUYS!!!!

THE HANDYMAN

DADS FOR MARIJUANA!!! DD DAD

Please share everywhere :-)

We CAN END PROHIBITION WITH UNITY !!!

‘Dads for Marijuana’ is one of the largest pro-legalization consensus groups in the world, with over 130 groups in 18 countries. Our motto is Knowledge, well-being and Happiness.

The “War on Drugs” is an overwhelming failure leaving a trai...l of death and destruction 40 years long. We feel it has been more than enough. ‘Dads for Marijuana’ is a world-wide support building organization, determined to share all the facts about Cannabis in an effort to educate the world about Cannabis and Hemp.

Please, join us at ‘Dads for Marijuana’ to help educate others and return Cannabis to its rightful place, serving mankind as it was intended. It is the responsible thing to do to put pressure on government to END the PROHIBITION of Cannabis for good.

You can find a chapter near you in our list on Facebook at: https://www.facebook...151089143325349

Please visit our website at http://dadsformarijuana.org/See more

post-16044-0-51112700-1378049650.jpg

post-16044-0-97548100-1378049680.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

The first step which is underway, education ! The older generations that control the laws also control what education is on the front page. Recent efforts and advancements in the US have helped this on the path but have greased down some slippery slopes as well.. I have read about some official studies which depending on who is controlling them and there political agendas will be dulled by major financial interests against the cause. Thy most constructive education thus far I feel is the knowledge about the cannabinol system benefits and how these systems have been made to suffer due to false claims and criminalization. I am hoping for legalization nation / world wide for medical and university testing. Then each state can choose wether or not to have full de-criminalization for recreational use. Legalization invites many many issues as well Taxes being the worst since the funds and services that are married to law enforcement are vast. As for me I regret starting to smoke at 13 and only when I hit 30 did I realize why it detracted from my education, loss of opportunities, and overall good foundation to achieve. If made readily available this could happen to a great deal of the youth populations. So I'm hoping for a massive education of the world to the studied benefits and truthful determined pitfalls of all aspects of our beautiful Cannibis.

PUFF puff toke. Toke Pass.

Hi guys again sorry for not being about lately,, as you can see iv had a lot of other things on,, I will be at the Cup this year trying to promote Dads for Marijuana, So if you are at the Cup this year guys please keep an eye out for me!! il be with the strain hunters tours guys at the start of the week and in GREEN HOUSE every morning around opening time for my breakfast, so if you see a guy eating LOADS and is really skinny , with a DADS badge give me a shout I will be honered to sit have a toke and tell you what we are trying to do,,give you a brochure and let you know if there is a DADS in your area whether it be the UK or US , Canada , there are DADS groups popping up all over the world now so please take a few minutes at the cup guys and try and find me,,

• Like 1

I am in the middle of doing the UK one now,, but for now you can get on the Scotland one for now,,or international

Thanks for the links Handyman, welcome to the best site run by the hardest working peeps I've seen.

iv been on the site fort a long time now mate ,lol

IF ANYONE RHINKS THEY HAVE ENOUGH TIME AND HAVE ENOUGH BALLS TO CARRY IT OFF NO MATTER WHAT, then you are welcome to start regional ones in your own countries , tho I would say this!!! do not do so unless you have read the hand book a few times and REALLY understand what we are asking from you!!! at some stage you will have to be willing to arrange rallies, sit downs, vigils, smoke outs , also promotion, ie il be busy at the cup this year all week trying to get the name out!"! also as we are going for charity status soon EVERYTHING will hae to be accounted for paper work wise,, so please read what we ask for and understand it DONT FLICK THROUGH THEM!!! or we will know simple ,, But if you are willing to work a little then you may be able to make huge changes to peoples hearts and minds in your community's !!WE WILL WELCOME ALL WHO WANT TO HELP!! IF NOT THAT THERE WILL BE SOME THING YOU ARE GOOD AT THAT WE CAN USE!! maybe good with art for instance?? u know anyway if you are interested go to https://www.facebook.com/Dads4MJ?fref=ts and look or ask for a handbook and brochure,

I would advice anyone who does use cannabis to consider laws and regulations in their respective country and potential disputes custody for instance or grow status before joining groups where your anonymity could be compromised as pigs can get online also.

my 5 cent

I WOULD Agree with zub0 on this !!!! IF YOU ARE IN A COUNTRY THAT YOU CAN NOT LEGALLY GROW!! its not for you if you grow!!!! as you will be in the public eye! As you guys know I have stopped all growing to concentrate on this !! But I do more good for every one doing this than I do by growing and hiding it!! but until people stand we will all have to do the hiding away thing for many years to come,,So YES as I said it is not for the faint hearted, Plus there are other ways to help us , that do not mean going public at all,,I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW AT THE CUP!!!! JUST PM ME AND WE CAN TALK