trainwreck special pheno

mr noodles

well first i am mr noodles , the same as ic mag

i am a huge fan of the trainwreck so i popped a few packs of seeds and i had usual trainwreck pheno aka dank lemon pledge and some variant from lemony to piney with a tone repulsive body odor arm pit..quite raw

2 pheno catched my eyes and my taste palate ., they must be rececive gene from the parental lineage of the wreck . here a description

1- pheno , grape pheno

smell of grape mixed with a morning bad breath , i know... but addictive

some color to the buds , purples and violet hues , large producer , huge golfball nuggets , frosty . no foxtailing

the taste is candy grape mixed with a usual wreck taste , quite unusual and lovely . strechy and viney plant . a friend from bc told me the taste and appereance is similar to a 'bc trainwreck' in british columbia .leaf turn deep red when flushed

2 - violet pheno

the smell is not funny , metallic salty soy sauce...it was flushed for 20 days so its not the cause

the plant display dark leave that turn almost black when flushed , long and tall plant with nice buds and foxtailing buds . a little lilac colour on the buds but subtle . now talk about the taste , pure violet mixed with lilac undertone . the plant dont have a lot of side branch and grow more like a tall pole

these 2 pheno are simply amazing but not very representative .

any one meet these pheno ?