smart pot's in and ebb and gro system with hydroton

cable

OK first off i would like say high  . i have been gone for awhile  a lot of shit on my plate anyway i have been having this problem with roots growing into the vinyl tubing of one or more of my plants to some degree which lower bud growth . my reservoir is 55 gal  and i am running a Lucas formula under a 600 watt hps  i do 6 plants at a time and usually end up with a 1/2  pound after each run .now this problem may not seem like a big deal to most . but drive me nut's so i came across these bags on u tube and i was wondering if they would  work in and ebb and gro system  with the air pruning . my roots have always been white and healthy. i thinking this might help keep them away from the drain and give them the added bonus of a healthy root mass  .no another note the summer heat has always been a pain i the  ass for me so this summer i will be using a chill for the first time and trying a 400 watt induction light for flowering . so if you have had any experience these bags in and ebb and gro  system with hydroton   i would like to hear from you  thank's     

no  the roots clogged up the  vinyl tubing right  at the bottom of  the bucket  . (i think the roots just run out of room)  the  vinyl tubing goes back to the controller bucket that is fill by the  reservoir . the system is a c.a.p. ebb and gro this is they i was tinking of using smart bag for air pruning the roots

Silly me. i know see you write "smart pots". I love to grow with Ebb and Flood system but i build my own from scratch. I have never tried that kind of system but i know a few that did with really good result. Could you not just build a little net over the vinyl tubing as i had to do with mine. The system is different yes but the technique should work in both system. I used metal mesh and built a safety zone around my in/out take and it worked pretty sweet.

i suppose i could, but over time even a the roots would fine their way back and do harm  .with the smart pots i am hoping the roots would take care of them self . it is better to work with nature