Here are a few pics of my trainwreck.

4 weeks in.

Lumatek super lumens 600w lights x 2

Great structure.  Very happy with them.

20160407_214638.jpg

20160407_214622_005.jpg

20160407_214541.jpg

1 person likes this

You should be happy about them because she is a beautify. Any chance that we will see her in normal light as well? 

1 person likes this

Yeah of course, I will get some later.  Here is the GWS.  1/3 of the height of the trainwreck which I was disappointed with.  They were so slow to start.  My hawaiin snow failed completely (good job they were free).

1460106949140-1134040923.jpg

Here is the second Trainwreck.  The one I prefer, although not as weighty.  However, both are full of great flowers.

1460107153200-97738486.jpg

My friend's trainwreck has hermied at 7 weeks,  5 out of 8 plants.  Mine is being flushed and chopped as I can't risk anything.  Looks good though 5 days she has.

20160416_093352.jpg