Autoflowering, anyone with some experience of these type of strains?

ecosmokecloud

Hi:) I´m thinking of sprout some autoseeds that i´ve got. I have done some resarch and there are only a few good words written about the "Autos". Some say it´s totally shit and doesen´t work, I don´t really know what to believe? So if you are holding some kind of knowledge about theese strains, please share. The strains are: Quick One - from Royal Queen Seeds Taiga - from Dutch Passion Easy Bud - from Royal Queen Seeds

Thank you and a happy new year :D

I don't know about the ones you mentioned, but in general, auto flowering strains work as advertised, but with a little bit of variation in the strains.

I've been growing a lot of them over the last year, and there is nothing wrong with them. Some will be done in 7 weeks, others up to 10 weeks, all create good smoke.

They grow so fast you really can't prune them. Well, you can, but I think your yeild will suffer.What I have done with my autos is a little bit of tying down if needed, but not pruning.

in the third week you will either see the male "nuts" or a few days later the female hairs. Once they show sex the top cola is already forming. The main cola could be the major part of your yeild, though with the Diesel I've noticed many golf ball sized colas instead of a single main cola. Either way, it seems from my experience, once sex is shown the main branching is done, and from week 3 on it's all about growing bud.

Hope that helps, enjoy!

Autoflowers are ok if your after a quick and easy crop, well i say quick some take longer than what normal strains do depending on pheno`s. Unless your growing a lot of them the yeild is really not there but then i suppose its ok if you only smoke a little.

My advice would be get a fast flowering indica that stays short and get rewarded with better quality more potency buds and a better yeild that will last.

• 2 weeks later...

sounds sweet franco, I will try your GREEN-O-MATIC:D I will order a couple more strains to, while Im at it.. Have to ask you one more thing, which is the most "stealthy-strain" you got at Greenhouse? (whith that I mean; shortest / low smelling lady ;)You got a couple NL-crosses, but I cant really figure out which of them it is that is the lady that Im looking for. Thank you and keep up the GREAT WORK man! Peace

strain is the kind of plant such as great white shark or Thai stick, phenotype is the variation that you get when you plant seeds and see different size and shapes of the same given strain. the node is where the new leaves or in flower the calyxes are growing from. A calyxe is where the two hairs come out of and if pollinated where the seed will grow from. i'm tired i forgot how to spell calyxe. Thanks again bro.

N.W.greenthumb