AutoTition

Guest guest

Hey Guys.... I thought i would have a little auto competition of my own. 4 Autos 4 different strains 3 Different seed companies

So let the competition begin - Here we have

Auto Northern Lights by Nirvana
auto%20nl.jpg
I actually dropped the light and burnt off one of her first cotyledon leaves off - so she only had 1 but she recovered and is at same stage as others - just a lil bit smaller

Auto Bubilicous - Nirvana
auto%20bub.jpg
Nice girl - lil bit of foliar feed burn on the tips from misting but nothing major

Auto Snow Ryder - White Label
auto%20sr.jpg
Same as before - nice lil girl - really looking forward to her actually, apparently alot of crystals when she is fully done

and obviously

Green'O'Matic - by the wonderful amazing Greenhouse - am not biased or anything angel_smile.gif
auto%20gom.jpg
Beautiful girl - lovely leaves already - just starting to produce her 2nd true leaves

All together Now
DSC00451.JPG
Still got these girls in lil nursery box, i had had them under the 250 watt cfl but they werent so happy so back to the nursery for these babies - still only 10 days old so they enjoying the 2 x 55 watt (110watt) cool tubes that they are under again

I dont have a favorite - they all my lil babies heart.gif but i got a soft spot for the NL as oops i did burn one of her leaves off - so i kinda had to give her some extra kisses and say some nice words to her and she okay now

Catch ya in next update

Hey guys - So i am back showing these autos, last week i had a bit of an over watering episode so i switched them to the 250cfl and let them dry out for a few days and they seem a bit more perky

GreenOMatic
DSC00469.JPG

Auto Northern Lights
DSC00470.JPG

Auto Bubilicious
DSC00471.JPG

Auto Snow Ryder
DSC00472.JPG

So after the little watering mishap before the weekend they are starting to recover, can notice a lil bit on some of the leaves but i found switching them under a hotter light and just leaving them has pretty much helped, back to just spraying the soil now, will probly be repotting these girls into bigger homes towards end of the week so will update again when i do

Hey sam! They look very nice, realy like that northern lights.

About transplanting, you place you're pot on top of another one right? But did you ever tryed real transplant? What I mean is, did you tryed it and does the auto flowering strains can hold the transplant?

heya rom - my current jungle girls have all been transpanted straight into medium - so without the pot step system - i am not sure whether i will use the step system on this grow - still deciding but yeah the autos will be up for transplanting with or without pot as in my last auto grow i had 2 in pot and 3 without pot - i think?

and hey jay - yeah i smoked alot of that green'o'matic and its a real nice enjoyable toke

• 2 weeks later...
Guest samuelo
Has been a couple a weeks since i showed these girls, have transplanted them a few days ago and took a few pics tonight

Should really have transplanted them sooner but such is life....... Anyway here they are

Snow Ryder
DSC00503_1.JPG

Bubilicous
DSC00504_1.JPG

Auto Northern Lights
DSC00505.JPG

Green'O'Matic
DSC00506.JPG

AutoGang
DSC00507_0.JPG

Guest samuelo
Hey whazzup..... Has been what? 10 days since i transplanted these autos and they are starting to look more healthy, i really had kept them in small pots too long - was just so busy and never had the time - so perhaps i transplanted a week 2 weeks later than i should have but Ces't la vie and they are coming along nicely now so here they are

Snow Ryder
snow.JPG

Bubalicous
bubba.JPG

Northern Lights
nlights.JPG

Green'O'Matic
gom.JPG

Auto-Together
DSC00477_0.JPG

So still a good few weeks for this autotiton to come along but they have certainly all sparked up since the replanting, like i said should have done it sooner but the roots have certainly started to make their way into the new soil and they have bedded in nicely and plants are starting to take a grow spirit...... So thats good

Guest samuelo
Hey guys - the lil autogirls have just in the last few days started producing white hairs and first lil flowers, they also looking quite lean and healthy

Green'O'Matic
DSC00488_0.JPG

The Bunch
DSC00486_2.JPG

Guest samuelo
Back here in the lastest round of the AutoTition........ Seems we have 2 girls trading flower for flower and 2 girls still needing to grow up a lil....Green'O'Matic and Auto Snow Ryder both going bud to bud with each other and Auto Northern Lights and Auto Bubalicious still to find their first whispy white hairs

Anyway here they are

Auto Northern Lights (top left) Green'O'Matic (top right)
Auto Bubalicious (lower left) Auto SnowRyder (lower right)
DSC00530.JPG

DSC00521.JPG

And now special focus on the top contenders in this AutoTition...... Begin with Green'O'Matic
gom_0.JPG

and again
gom3.JPG

Green'O'Matic X5 magnification
gom2.JPG

and not far behind Auto SnowRyder
snow_0.JPG

and again
snow2.JPG

Auto SnowRyder X5 magnification
snow3.JPG

Who will win? Its starting to heat up now... Green'O'Matic or the SnowRyder....... Looks certain to be between those 2 girls but still a few more rounds for Bubba and Northern Lights to get back into contention..... some quick flowers from either of them soon could make it very interesting