hi everyone...

Tr4iNvvr3cK

Hi to all here on the forum,

i'm 37years old living in europe with my wife and my cat... I'm interested in hydroponics / aeroponics and grow this style since nearly 7years. I'm growing at all, since 11years.

After a bad car accident, i have really bad pain in my back :/   To get rid of this, i growed trainwreck for over 4 years. My best PAIN-AWAY-STRAIN i found @GHS :-D

I hope to meet many interesting people, hear to their opinions and want to share my grow journals with you, too.

Best regards and let the green thumb rule guys!

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum mate !!

I regret the accident. You use indica varieties for your pain? What variety is the one you calm?

We can assist with hydroponics, I have personally used for two years with very good results. Now, last year, only coconut farming is the easiest way for me with excellent results (as hydroponics, but simpler, I highly recommend).

Greetings!

• Like 1

Hi Jose,

thanks for the welcome and it's great to meet deeply commited people here :yahoo:  Yes i thought of going coco a few weeks ago. But getting rid of a running system is a very tough decision xD

I'm using as favourite Trainwreck! But my mother plant died after being cutted for 4years.... So i have to start new with new genetics and of course new strains. The nature of human is to try as much as possible to find the right one, i guess.

But now i'm growing 2 Blue Grape Dream sisters, 2 tiny spain White Widow ( i think they are really bad genetics) and 2 unknown IBL of a friend... The 2 unknown IBLs are really going great ;-) But too soon, to tell you about crop or taste... Only thing i know, it's an IBL of the old hypro amnesia. best cutting of 34plants... bred for many years by a friend. But now he isn't able to grow anymore. It was his last present if you want to say so :/

But i don't want to hold the cuttings any longer... I've got the most interest in similar phenotypes of Trainwreck i had before! TW was the real pain-away-strain. But the chance is not so big to get this sativa-oaxaca-phenotype against out of a bean. But i will buy and buy mate :-P Until i get the diesel, biological smelling kick ass plant i had from your company before! :good:

Another great working strain was critical + last year. Brought to me by a spanish friend. But nothing compared to the trainwreck k.o. effect ;-)  :beach:

I wonder if i have to talk to you before my next run starts? Changing opinions and techiques for a  hydro-aero-hybrid. It's a modded amazon system ATM, but want to get rid of that annoying neoprenes! So i hope you can give me some new ideas or some informations i havn't collect yet :yahoo:

So i wish you a great friday and thanks for your fast reply!

Best regards and let the green thumb rule,

Trainwreck

Which Strains would you prefer for daily use and good pain-away-effect? Do you know anything of the pain inhibition from the strain called TIKAL? I got 5 fems here... don't know if it's worth the flowering time ;-)

And sorry for not opening a new thread... I don't want to spam the introducing thread with so many things!

Hi bro welcome to the forum.

Nice to hear the plant help you with your pain.

I grew the Trainwreck a couple of times, an outstanding plant.

I think you should try with Chemdog, Whithe Rhino or The Doctor.

Take care.

• Like 2

Hi Fran.GH,

thanks for your welcome!

I agree, Trainwreck is one of the best plants i ever had! Rhino i had in the past, too. But nothing specialin my case. The Doctor could be worth a try ;) Thanks for advise bro.

But Chemdog would be not my prefered taste of weed. i looked into terpene profile and pinene is the most avoided tastes for me :P I don't know why but i can't enjoy the trip if i got a taste of fir forest :P

Thats my personal opinion only so i hope you don't judge me for that ;)

Waht phenotypes of TW did you have? Have you kept you genetics till now? Did you have the unique leaf shape on your plant, too? .... i could ask you hundreds of question to perfect my knowledgement of possible phenotypes, lol.

I'm soo bad ass looking for a truely outstanding phenotype from TW against! I'm in love with it :spiteful:

I hope you could give a little information back and let the green thumb rule bro!

Best regards, Trainwreck

• Like 1