kingchuey

Well my stoner friends, I have to b honest, this is absolutely the best place to find the answers. I've been growing outdoors for the last 10-11 years and I decided to take myskills indoors for the first time. I made it all the way into my second week of flowering and I'm not liking what I see. I don't have any pictures on my phone right now cause I reset it and lost the older ones. When it's time to wake her up I'll take more and put here so u all can ser it and let me know what I might b doing wrong. If this grow goes right u can bet a bag of your best bud I'll germinate 6 more this week. 

• Like 1

Hi kingchuey,

Indoor for the first time is cool.  You'll have lots of fun setting up. 

What kind of indoor are you planning to do?  Soil indoor or aeroponics indoor or hydroponics indoor (DWC or bubble-ponics or ebb-n-flow)?

If you want to see an excellent set-up out of British Columbia, check-out on youtube the "Mr. Green - I Grow Chronic".  He will show you a step-by-step set-up of an ebb-n-flow system that I know first-hand works really well.

You are welcome to look at the grows in the "GreenHuose Kush and Slex Test Contest" that had just recently concluded.  You can also see years-worth of grows in the Sections "Grow Journals Indoor" and "Grow Journals Outdoor".

Have fun surfing the forum, and join-in with us in the Chatrooms "StrainHunters".  Sometimes we fire one up together while we chat.

Welcome to Strain Hunters.

Cannabissapean