Today I went up to both spots for the finishing touches.
At Spot 1 I touched up the areas on the growing bags that I missed last night with the spray cans.
As a Deer repellent I have a number of things now:
- The smell from the spray cans.
- The smell from the dog and cat hair I scattered around.
- I placed half a bar of fresh smelling soap at the corner of each bag to ‘add a human scent’.
- The smell of my dog that lies and walks around whenever I’m working on the spots.
As insect repellent I have:
- Anti snail pellets scattered around the growing bags.
- Anti insect pellets scattered around the growing bags.
- I will spray them with anti insect spray every 2 weeks till flowering.
I’ve fertilized the ground round the growing bags with Bird Guano to make sure the grass grows quickly and lusciously on the spots and camouflages the bags further.
At spot 1 I’ve also sowed grass seeds between the growing bags because the many snow we’ve had over the winter apparently killed off much of the grass that was there last year.
Am completely done now and very satisfied with the result. Tired as hell now. Were many trips up the mountain in a few short days and wasn’t trained all that well
Until the next update!