How does this White Rhino looks at 28 days of veg ?

Gnusmas

Dont worry about the go back in to veg stage bollocks, give them the NPK. Most boost products lack the Npk that is required during the flower period so you have to buy additional products like NPK. An EC meter and ph papers are a must for any grower in my opinion you seem to be doing everything else right with regards to watering....Nice grow keep us posted on the progress!

• 2 weeks later...

A.M.S. now its 6 weeks into flower and White Rhino its 8 weeks, close to harvest, i let her one more week and then chop chop.

At this point W.R. dosent have to much amber trichomes, more of them are cloudy and some clear. Can they reach amber stage in just one week? How fast they change?

A.M.S.

DSC01299%206%20weeks%20flower%20a.m.s..J

W.R.

DSC01296%20w.r%208%20weeks.JPG

DSC01303%20top%20w.r.%208%20weeks%20buds

DSC01305%20w.r.%208%20week%20bud.JPG

Guest superbluehaze

I agree with herbalizer;

the plants do use a lot of nitrogen in the flowering cycle; I have you tried fish emulsion, I use it right through my grow up until the last 3 weeks or so of flowering.

Your plants are looking great, and are very close to harvest;

well done, you have done an excellent job with them, and it is not easy.

Congratulations

happy harvest,

john

@aussie It dosent smell to much, i have just 2 plants and i dont run a carbon filter, i have some Ona pro bloc(odor netralizer) and i cant smell the plants just the ona's odor. If you rub your hands on the cristal of white rhino they smell pine - lemony, very pleasant odor.

@superblue Hi Jhon, where im living cant find fish emulsion or good stuf for the plants, hard to find, i used some biobizz products that i ordered from the net, they are organic and i think i miss used them.

I had biogrow and biobloom and after the veg stage i stoped to use biogrow and used just biobloom that seems to lack in N, i think those products must be used in conjuction(saw a chart), grow+bloom to get enough N. Its my forst grow so im learning by my msitakes.

Can you tell me in how much time trichomes are changing from cloudy stage to amber? W.R. have now 8 weeks and the trichs are clear and cloudy, it will be enough one more week to have amber dominant trichs on the plant?

Guest simone76

Ciao. Anche io ho 4 Riino, le ho fatte vegetare per 3 settimane ed ora sono al primo giorno della 3 settimana a 12 ore luce. Il mio problema e' che nn riesco a gestrire la crescita in larghezza: ho dei foglioni enormi, che sono quelli vecchi che mi coprono i nuovi rami con i prefiori. Vedoo dalle foto che con le foglie nn hai avuto problemi. Mi consigli di tagliarle oppure no?

Domani e' il primo giorno della terza settimana di fiore e spero che cominci a buttare fuori, ciao e aspetto un tuo consiglio.

Simo76.

Guest simone76

You have a good White Rino.

I have 4 W.R. and today is the first day of the 3rth wheek in 12/12 but i can't see the flowering, why? How many day for start the frowering time?

Thancks, Simone.

They have 5 week , 3 veg. and 2 flo.

Hi

My plant after 1 week it showed sex and at the end of week 2 the tops showed the begining of flowering.

See my previous post and the pics. Your plants didnt showed sex yet?

I have veged my rhino for 6 weeks and when i have changed to flower period i have let her stay in total dark for 36 hours, i dont know if this helped my plant or not to enter in flower faster.

Post some pics, i would like to see your plants. My pots are 13 liters.

Guest simone76

Ok, now i can understend.....You riino has veg. for 6 weeks, 42 day!!!! Imyne have veg. for only 21 day, 3 weeks!!!

Today a start whit another plant: " A.M.S. and i think i will veg. for 6 weeks as you....

Thank?s, and sorry for my bad english.....embaressed_smile.gif

See you..

Guest simone76

Hi GNUM...This is my first indoor, whit 2 THAY-G and 2 Green Matic......I remember that a had used a pot of 2 liter!!!!!MY good....

Veging period dosent affect how fast your plant will flower, veging longer its good for having a larger more mature plant , there a grater yield. Choose your pots after you growing space, if you have a lot of space go with larger pots.