New Member! New strains for me!

RGRGrower

New here! Im growing GHS Lemon Skunk, Trainwreck, Super Lemon Haze, Cheese, Exodus Cheese, Sensi Skunk #1, FMS C99, Pure AK and a few auto strains outdoor this year. Going to be an an awesome year outdoors! Ill be posting some new posts of my grow starting in the next few weeks. 

• Like 3

Yeah definitely will post some pics in the outdoor grow section! This forum has seemed dead the past few years. I just never created an acccount. I usually just came on here to see strain reviews of strains im interested in. This will be my first year with femenized/breeder seeds. I usually use landrace bagseed or roadkill skunk seeds.

Jose, for the greenhouse strains i mentioned, can you give me a little more info on each of those? Like phenos or stability etc. Things the website doesnt usually put out there. You seem to have the experience with these strains also. 

I can share my personal experience, because if I have cultivated these strains many times :)

Lemon Skunk : It is a powerful and resistant Skunk genetics. This selection has an intense lemon smell and taste, some phenotypes more than others. Very productive, lots of resin and big buds. She grows up crazy, like any Skunk.

Trainwreck, it's not a weed for everyone. Only the most gourmets can discover the intensity of its taste and effect, it is very different from any commercial herb, it is a small treasure. Compact, resinous and medium to high production. Outdoor has worked better for me than indoor.

Super Lemon Haze: What to say about the best weed in the world (in my opinion). It's simply my favorite, I think that says a lot about this genetics. It's a must in my closet.

Cheese / Exodus: Two skunk strains with cheese flavor (and intense cheese smell). If you are a cheese lover, both strains are ideal. Here there is a diversity of phenotypes and many times there are incredible treasures to be found. Strong and branched genetics, very productive.

Maybe you should try the new Franco´s Lemon Cheese, an exceptional combination of Cheese and SLH.

• Like 4