Super Lemon Haze - Please Help -

Growmaster J

I'd be considered a veteren of the Super Silver Haze. Been growing that for for years. Recently switched to the Super Lemon Haze expecting it to be grow pretty similar to SSH. But I'm in week 3 with not many visible signs of flowering? Is this strain maybe a late starter, cause the SSH usually by week 2 its rocking all the signs.

Theres not much info about the SLH which is weird considering it has won the Cup two times and placed second this year?

Guest superbluehaze

good on you Knuckle;

do not worry my friend, as knucklehead has said, they will come;

happy growing

john

Guest superbluehaze

Knucklehead is very knowledgeable, and deserves far more recognition here.

he is the man;

happy growing

john

Guest delicious

giving super lemon haze .. 36 hours of strong dark before 12-12 should make the plant.. response to flowering faster.

in other way .... 36 hours of dark makes the plant understand that she cant fuk around no more because fall is absulately coming....and if she doesnt flower she gonna be fuked up...

just a general reminding :beer:

I guess I'm getting worried. I do vertical growing on the Ecogrow and the Super Silver Haze produced large for me. I made the switch cause the SSH didnt have a strong taste to me. Figured crossed with Lemon would make a perfect strain... As long as it produced the same. I ran the SSH for the full 10 weeks and loved it. But by the end of week 1 of flower they look alot different than these SLH. If you say there a little slower than cool. Would you recommend veg the same as the SSH? Like they grow similar? I only veg the SSH for 2 or 3 days so it's vital for me to get the right height on these SLH. Any info would be appreciated.

I do have a video of my SSH Ecogrow posted on this site. I have the 24 slab Ecosystem 2. I got 5 LBS my first grow with SSH.

Four out of my 5 SLH seeds popped and I have 4 monster moms. 3 pheno's the same, 1 different. I mixed the clones cause I needed 150 ASAP. They had crazy root mass and I'm trying that new company "House and Garden's" root inoculant 2 in 1 type deal liquid not powder. supposively a partner that split from Canna and started this company. Seems high end I was just sick of the GH Sub culture weighing powder and shit. I'm still using the GH line for everything else cause now I'm dialed in with it. If these SLH are stretchers than I'll only veg for 1 day,lol. The SSH didnt stretch, but grew and filled out during the bud cycle. Was really impressed with it and ran it for 10 weeks. Just not enough taste for my liking. I'll keep you posted, you should look for my video, its impressive, I'll try and get the link here.

Oh ya,,, Federal all the way,lol... 10 months in N.D.C deadtime.... 90 days in Millhaven, made it to Pittsburgh Camp ( Min Security) got sick of the diddlers/rapist and rats there, plus my parole got denied, got in shit there got transfered to Joyceville Hole for 25 days and went into population there and finished up my last year and a bit there. Fuck provincial time.....

The minimums are like living in a townhouse project with alarms on the doors,lol. Your not allowed out after 10:30pm or before 7:30am. There usually for LIFERS to get used to normal life again and work release but the jails are so overfull that there putting guys everywhere. Thats why they were giving 2 for 1 time in pre-trial custody cause it was so full, 3 to a 2 person cell and like 36 guys in a dorm when theres only 26 beds. It was shitty, lol. Once I was in a Federal Pen it wasnt so bad.... having alot of friends and being in the media for awhile didnt hurt either,lol.

Those articles only scratch the surface....there was a publicity ban, LOL. I had a brand new Sierra 2500 HD Duramax diesal right off the lot and got it raised 6", put some 20"s on it wrapped with 36" Nitto Terragrapplers, Bushwacker fender flares, crazy grill, dual 6" Banks exhaust, full Banks chip kit and stage 2 AFE intake. This truck was worth like 80 g"s and they took it for proceeds of crime and GM sued me. Plus i had an Escalade slammed 4" with 24's, done up with a Kicker Comp system and just a sweet ride. I owned a couple health food stores, a couple properties...400 acres, a ton of bikes, street and motoX, quads.... they got it all. Denied me bail with NO criminal record and just killed me basically. Plus lost 3 years of my life. I was going to trial but they wanted 11 years and 3 years from my girlfriend. I took a plea after 10 months of pre trial custody for a full forfititure of everything I own, 4.5 years minus dead time and my girlfriend walks. Sounded good when I was assured I would get APR (Accelerated Parole Release) but got denied two days before my relerase. Ended up doing another 1.5 years. It's all behind me now!

I do that some times,knock light off 24h switch it on and watch them grow,I recon it doubles there grow rate or some thing,I do it like once every 2 week in veg and its briliant.

OP tell me about it,Ive to ventured in to new straines and they have cought me out a treat ;-) but we live and learn right.

Take care

Dont know how it work by you but I use traders policy insurance and change car regular,not bothering with registering which im legal to do with trade policy insurance,give good cars family members and borrow every now and then.

Id get in with medi growers if I were you.

Keep trying to get a licence.