gr33ndude outdoors 2011

hi guys, after a missfortunate event i was not able to start my indoor grow (fammily problems, and all my money for the indoor gear were given to someone who really needed it). its a little bitter sweet situation, but family comes first always... so with the little money i have i decided to start an outdoor grow... it's may already, and i want to know if it's not to late for outdoor harvest... my country is romania, and i will provide u with all necesarry info or everything u need to know about the setup or anything ...i'm desperate, and i dont know anything about guerrilla growing... any info will be hghly apreciated, about early resistant strain, and everything else... i/m planning on planting in the forest. sorry abut the incoherence but i'm a little shook up about a fammily issue... please reply...peace guys

Guest superbluehaze

I do not think so my friend. It is spring in Europe, so the plants should be fine.

any more questions let us know and we will help;

take care,

john

ty everybody for the replies, especially fuzzy for the chat session, that was extremely helpfull bro. Also i want to thank superbluehaze, for me it's an honour to read every post of yours, regardless of the topic. peace to all

P.s. can this thread be left open so i can post further questions or pics in the future ? that would be aweesome...peace to all strainhunters.

Guest superbluehaze

Thank you my friend,

This post will stay open and please if you need to ask any questions, do not hesitate.

I have not grown in soil very much, but others here, like Fuzzy have.

take care,

john

just tought to keep u guys posted, i ordered 10 the church, 10 hymalaian gold, from GHS , 5 easy sativa, 5 auto jacks from FS, and received 1 moby dick and auto fruit from dinafem as freebies from atitude :D...waiting for them to arrive. peace

Forgot to mention the bluwidow from DF, and also a cool yellow grinder from GHS :D

hi again guys, i was wondering if the plants will be okay if i germinate them outside, or should i germinate and keep them a little while inside under a cfl, until they get their first set of leaves... ? the seeds should arrive and i should get them going on 15 may ... i'm so excited about this... im waiting to see how the churches and himalaya gold will turn out... can anyone aproximate the yield im going to get, just a rough estimate, because i dnt think i will have 1 kilo per plant :)) i'm too noob to get those yields...peace

Hey

I think it boils down to climate and personal preference ,,

I prefer to raise mine indoors first ,,

Think the head start is a good thing !

Small plant has a little more srength ,,

Seedlings seem to be at the mercy of a lot of factors !

that's true syn i also think that you should grow first at your home and when they are younger trow them to forest

also choose a far zone because if you want to grow finest weed it will stinky a lot

so maybe you want to plant another normal legal stinky plants near to the way of people

thankou very much for the help u are providing me :) so when the seeds arrive i'm going to put them in plastic cups untill they get to 3-4 inches tall (12-15cm) under a cfl inside a night cabinet, any advice on the soil, should i add some rooting hormone in the earth inside the cups ? peace

i found rhizotonic available in some plant shop, any advice on how should i add the sollution to the erath im germinating in ? also has anyone some advice on what fertilizer shoul i use for outdoors and also what insecticides or anti peasts sollution ? ty everyone for the support. peace

One thing I know, is that overwatering the Ladies is never a good idea and that small young plants need less water than tall mature plants. On my balcony, they start out sharing 10 liters (that's a little over 2 gallons, I think) between the three of them. Later on in the season, each one gets 10 liters at a time. Mind you, I grow in pots - I can imagine that growing them in full soil is different, since the roots can search for the water the Lady needs.

just a quick update, i germinated the seeds, and all were fine apart from one who didnt germinate, i left them in glass of water for about 16 hours, and them transplanted them to plastic cups filled with 5.5-6.5 Ph. i left them in the dark for a little while, but i presume the light is irelevant to them untill they sprout above the earth level, or am i mistaking ? anyways im putting the cfl now. will edit this post with a photo, from my cheap shitty phone lol. peace

update : most of the plants have sprouted, waiting for the others to show themselves :)

also i was wandering if someone could tell me how moist does the earth need to be, i have them in 125 ml plastic cups. and how long should i keep them inside, before it's safe to plant them outside ? should i keep them on 24 hours light on, or 18/6 or another period ? peace all

True words, knucklehead.

I always stick my finger in the soil. If it's still most in there, the Ladies are cool. When it feels all dry, it's time to water them again. Also, every couple of weeks I give them the nutrients people also use to grow vegetables beause I figured, if one can eat the tomatoes it's also safe to smoke the ganja.

update : as promised i put some pics of the babies :P

any advice or suggestion is wellcome... im a little worried about them being to tall and lanky. will they grow much more in height, or they are streatching for light ? its a 100w cfl bulb...35 real wattage. enjoy

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/p2505110005.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/p250511000501.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/638/p250511000502.jpg/

so i hope u like my babies. sorry i put on links but i cant make the pics show in the post.. peace

EDIT:out of 23 seeds, all 23 popped, 21 are sprouted, 1 is half sprouted, and 1 is about to sprout tommorow i think, i got 100% germ rate, and all those 2 will sprout too. around the cups is toilet paper lol, i put it there because later if the roots touch the cup wall, they dont receive light. i know my setup looks ugly but what matters is that it works... also i have a few autos, and semi-autos, should i give them 16/8 light or 24/0 ? im thinking not to mess up the autos or semiautos, so when i put them oputside they start flowering...

hi again guys

just have a few questions for you all :)

1. if i put plants in a terrain that has a spring near the location, would i need to water them or they would just suck the water from the earth ? and if so, how old do they have to get to get their own water ?

2. do they need direct sunlight as "a must" or they can get thru with only 6-7 hours of direct sunlight ?

3. what do i have to get for them to protect them from pests like insects, snails , and things like this ?

4. if i give the seedlings 20h of light and 4 of dark, will they act weird when i get them outside? (i have 6 autos and 6 semi-autos, and the rest are regular feminised)

i dug some holes for the autos, about 30-40 cm deep, is this enough ? i cant really risk spending too much time digging there because people might see me... i will post tommorow some pics of my babies... peace all. i really hope to get as much answers as you can provide so dont be shy, everything is usefull for me, and also if u have any questions or suggestions dont hesitate. :)

peace strainhunters

I´ll answer the second question:

With 6-7 hours of direct sunlight you are ok if its in the mid hours of the day. Its no good if you receive it early in the morning and late in the afternoon.

I would say that after 8 eight hours of direct sunlight you can achieve an amazing crop, just as good (almost) as a plant that receives direct light all day.

I´m talking from my personal experience living in Spain. Don´t know at what lattitude you are.

If you look at any of the pictures I have posted (super lemon haze in the mediterraneo, big devil and fast bud) they have been grown with only 8 hours of direct sunlight. (from dawn till about 4 p.m)