LEMONY LEMON HAZE!! THE BIG PROBLEM!!!

albert1

LEMON FUCKING HAZE!!!! 3 times in my life, i have smoked haze which tastes very strong of lemon. twice in england, unknown genetics... and once in amsterdam which was actually called 'super silver bio haze'

Most lemon haze varieties, including super lemon haze that i have smoked in the greenhoyse coffee shop on many occasions, taste nothing like lemon.... i dont understand....??? have i been unlucky with batches of super lemon haze the times i have been to dam??? it is pissing me off to be honest.. i love haze with a passion, but the strong lemon tasting haze is probably my favorite bud of all... i dont understand why there isnt a load of it?? WHY ARNT PEOPLE MASTERING GROWING LEMON HAZE WHICH ACTUALLY TASTES LEMONY!!!!

the last time i went to dam there were more shops selling so called lemon haze, than any other of my previous trips... Not one of these "lemon haze"s resembled the smell of taste of lemon at all.

sirously guys.. some of you might think im over reacting,,, the ones who have actually tasted Lemon haze which tastes like lemons will Know about it.... if you think you have had iy but arnt sure then you probably havent had it.... the Taste of Lemon in these buds was very in your face and couldnt be mistaken.... please somebody agree with me!!!

Guest superbluehaze

the tastre comes from essentail oils;

these are genetically programmed, but such things as the curing process and drying can influence the volume of the essential oils in the bud..The buds were probably cured quickly and lost a lot.take carejohn

I just finished trialing the white lemon.. Yes it is a totally different strain but if it is the lemony taste that you like it is phenomenal.......

I wouldn't know about smoking it as i only vaporise unless at a mates house but all they do is talk about the citrus....

Yeh know itisnt haze and i havent been blessed by the gods of money to buy some yet but as my name suggests i hope to purchase some before the onset of spring which is a couple of months yet.........

When and if i get corrospondance from the bosses of GH i will be there waiting, otherwise what lemon do you sugest?

if what you say is correct then i just cant understand how it can be so rare to find real lemony tasting lemon...... im not sure about white lemon as the lemon i am lookin for is a strong hazey tasting lemon.... you have any more information on regulating essential oils??