Grow Bags any good ??

RIX

Smartpots is not just a grow bag, they are air pruning grow bags.

Since they are air pruning pots they will double their own size, so with a 15L smartpot I will get the same size i would have in a 30L plastic regular pot or non-airpruning pot ;)

Also more air to the root zone man, nothing can beat that ;)

Go for it!

I will have a far more better report after my next harvest ;)

Until then...

Take care

Ive used grow bags and there fine. Just go big and dont plan on moving them after watering, they just rip. Great if you do have to move them in case of an emergency. I used big ass ones and put a half bail of soil in them, worm castings and water crystals, and grew 7ft monsters. I have ordered 30 - 7 gal Smart Pots w/ handles cause they sound great and I'm trying them out also this outdoor season. Have a couple plants in bags left over from last year right now and there doing fine. They are black so if there's no cover like tall grass or whatever they do get sorta hot and plan on watering frequently. I used water crystals and had one of the hottest summers last year and watered every 5 days. For the couple of extra bucks I think Smart Pots are the way to go and I beleive there reuseable. I beleive I'm paying $3.50 per Smart Pot. The grow bags come in Camo too and the ones I was looking at could fit a whole bail of promix in them no problem. If super huge is the way your going,lol.

By Charles Jackson, the man in charge of Smartpots:

"Also, SmartPots are reusable and can be machine washed and used again "with about 5 years of life or more. They are easily cleaned in a washing machine. Just let the bag dry and brush out as much of the roots and medium as you can. People sterilize with oxy clean or peroxide or even bleach."

Take care