What bug is responsible?

Here are some pics of a few of my outdoor plants that are getting fucked up. There in the same spot as last year just vegging out until I transfer them into Growbags or Smartpots. Never had this problem last year, especially within 48 hrs of going out. I'm obviously going to spray them just was wondering what might be responsible for this kind of damage when looking for a spray.....

outdoor%20001.jpgoutdoor%20002.jpgoutdoor%20003.jpg

This year has been so wet i bet everyone is getting battered by the insect army. Ive got the same marks on most of my outdoors too, ive had some thing burrow into my best ams plant too its living in the stem ! Something has also been chopping off branches ! some kind of wasp the dude in the garden centre said - ive brought someultimate bug killer today as its so bad.

i think a page about outdoor pests would be good - like the nutrien difficiency one - which is ace.

Ill get some pics today and try to start one ;later - good luck

Guest superbluehaze

I am with Romeu on this one - I think spider mites.

Hold a leaf up to the light and if it has a range of little dots on it, then it is spider mites.

take care,

john

Romeu is right on this one, I have the same spots on my plant and i saw the red spider mite sitting on the top of the bud, there was only 2 of them so i don't have such a big problem as gromaster.

Do you guys know any organic spray solution that I can mix to get rid of them? or the usual spider mite spray will do just fine?