In the House of Love...

Romeu9

• 2 weeks later...

Nice place Romeu clean, tidy well thought out.

All you plants look great some nice chillies too, those birds eyes are quite powerful lil' blighters.

Am i right in thinking your tent is 2' x2' (60cm x 60 cm)?

What program you use for music creation?

Great videos too.

All the best

Lamsbread

Hey Lams! ;)

My tent is 60x60x140. Hard to keep it cool at this time of the year, even with a good exaust..

For programming I use FL Studio, I use it since the 2.0 (wen it was still called Fruity Loops) and I love it, as Synths I have lots of VST's added to the FL...

Take care

Nice Rom. Like the uber fan! That is a neat setup! Even with that uber exhaust you still find it hard to keep temps down?!?! Crazy!

On a side note, have you tried Abelton Live? VST's should be compatible and a big plus is the workflow and the ability to play live with ease!!! The tempo matching thing makes life quick and easy. I'll use it for the odd live gig, but my mistress will always be Cubase ;-)

Where can we get a listen to your tracks mate? I can't stream any of your vids... why does the interweb hate me!

Peace!

Hey kdstanhope !

Temp of the room in wich the tent is around 29c, so nothing more to do about it... Will not use air con.

Ableton Live is great realy, also had workshops on it and realy is cool and top quality. Im just more into programming rather then live aproachs. So, Im more into the programming skills of FL Studio, since it feels more intuitive for me then the Ableton Live. Long run of years knowing the FL, so its all good, its where it flows. ;)

Thanks for watching!

Take care

Thanx for the info romeo.

Used to use fruity loops, i love using vst's

Sadly my last pc died and am currently using a none too wonderful, piece of crap pc.

New pc coming soon. yay.

Currently using Reason 4,you can use vst as long as you rewire using cubase, thats a pain.

miss using dub siren :( .

I like a nice bit a dub:) but then i might be a bit oldskool.

Damn propellerheads.

take care

Awesome tunes!

8)

Me Likey!

Ambient Skit is one of my favourites. Dig the kick and that echoey/delay steel drum sound!

Lamsbread, cubase is boss for instumentation! but no recording functions or VST/RTAS!!!

Hence ProTools and Cubase.... and rewire (which isn't that bad!)

By the way Rom, what lighting do you have in the tent? I see CFL in the pics; what makes is so damn hot?

Great tunes romeo.

I too Liked ambient skit. nice 'n' mellow.

Kd resources are currently limited , whilst i am using a not very powerful stand in pc .

i got so many things to update and replace at the moment.

new pc coming soon.

keep up the good work to both of you , music sounding great.teeth_smile.gif

Some one was on about Strain hunters radio/music stream and copyright restrictions was mentioned.

It would be great if strain hunters were to create the music and give permission for it to be played here.

I don't know if the Green House plays music but if it does how cool would it be, to walk in and hear your music playing there as well.

• 4 weeks later...