indicando means

indicando

I never presented myself in this forum,

it's been a while and I must apologize for not doing this post earlier.

I found lots of knowledge here, lots of intresting people, lots of good growers, lots of believers

Recently I had a deeper contact with the real world, as many would call 'awakening', and I'm much happier and feel lot better with everything I do. Now I can truly understand people like Galeno that we all watched on StrainHuntersIndia,

living isolated to the western culture that is truly sick in it's values of life. What I've seen, it's that a changing is imminent, I don't know if 2012 has to be with it, but people are changing and willing to change the world in a more vivible place.

I never shared this before, but my 'awakening' was given by inhaling the vaporised smoking hashes of Acapulgo Gold

at the Amnesia Coffe Shop, with I truly respect for the quality of the weed and most friendly customer service for how small this coffe can be. What I realized is that troubles, problems of all day are the evil inside us, this experience added two british guys I met there few days later. They thought me how to remove paraonia when smoking and how to free your mind thru meditation. My journey starts right there where a new world is open to my eyes and I finally start living life, enjoying reading, finding articles I would never found, founding music I could never find...

I found a lot of answers in Yoga, Zen, Tao Te Chi but mainly everything is in the Dhammapada.

From my point of view, Cannabis is a shield, activates our left brain part, wich is the non-rational side of our brain.

When active it is easy to meditate, when meditating we can reach all the answers, also we can channel energies to heal ourselves. Probably it's not a fact but for me works out this way.

We should stand up for the Earth and make the most we can to change the world policy about Cannabis.

indicando means indicating (pointing at ..) but also means indica-ing as my passion for Indica strains

I really enjoy growing as smoking...I wish I had more space and could do indoor/green house/outdoor tests

in different setup and also out breed to find the strain that works out best for me :)

Peace and Love to everyone

Guest superbluehaze

my friend,

welcome;

through out my life I have a few awakenings, usually after a night on the finest, but still I have plenty of questions, but no answers to the riddles of life.

take care, mate

john

• 4 weeks later...