K-train

Lemon Skunk

The Church

Great White Shark

Cheese

Trainwreck

Super Lemon Haze

Arjans Hazes

And some that I probably fortget. The two best strains for me (out of that list) are Super Lemon Haze and K-train. What I like the best about the plant is the smell/taste not sweet but harsh, strong like whisky and not candy. Its a very strong plant (its hard for branches to brake even in very strong wind) resist pests very well and flowers very quickly. In good conditions it can be cut in 50 days.

Its a plant ahead of its time. The only reason I preffer the SLH is that haze aftertaste it gives you in every puff.

Guest simone76

Hello Alex. Beautiful plant, both before and after he cut the leaves!

However, at first, seeing her so 'no leaves had a little' aspect of the White Rino ...

Nn If you disagree, try to go at the Green House and view photos reviews of a guy who posted his White Rino, and it seems the K-Train! :-)

Then, tell me if it is not 'like' hello, good job.

Thanks for the comments guys. And Simone I agree. Even when the plant was growing it reminded me of the pic that greenhouse has for White Rhino. I´ve smoked White Rhino before and to me its totally different. So I guess its a similiar plant (structure) but not in taste or high.

Guest simone76

Yes. I also smoke the White Rino forthe first plant that i have grow in indoor, , but i don't know how is the K-Train...........

The Rino is for sleep and for heat and relax, but the K-Train, Trainwrek, King Kush, Kaia Kush, the Pure Kush and The Bubba Kush...

I'd like to taste some of them to be able to choose between all of them What 'the most' suitable for me and my sleep problems and agitation ...

If you give me some advice or explanation, if you have tried some of it I am very grateful!

;-) Ok, have a nice night, Simo ...

Guest delicious

good seems ...but dont forget to get the dry quantity ...and let us know how much you got of it ... good one simon

For sleep I would recommend trainwreck. It knocks you out. But I haven´t tried any of the kushes you mention except for Ktrain. Wich from my point of view is a more active high. I have grown Hindu Kush from sensi seeds, bad yield but incredible taste. Cant remember how the high was, its been a while.