Update on my outdoor grow, two early girls, 3 bubblegums and himalayan sativa from india

This is my garden so far. Today I put the early girls in the ground as they had a slight salt build up due to our hard tap water. Kept one in the pot as its tied down but have cut the bottom of the pot out for better drainage. I was Lst-ing this one in a circle but grew to big for the pot so let it straighten up slightly but not before it had bushed out. They are staring to flower now have just finished pre flowering.

The big Sativa is about 5 foot 8nearly as tall as me, i have the photo f the leaf witht the rizla to show size, the fan leaves are really long yet so slender, its just starting to pre flower as the sun cycle is changing slowly. Since i last posted a pic of it must have shot up a few foot, growth is and inch or two a day.

Bubblegums are 3 weeks old maybe two, not sure on sex, so will have to wait and see.

Attached files bubblegums.jpg Early girl again but Lst.jpg Early Girl feminized, sensi seeds.jpg fan leaf.jpg the garden.jpg the girls together.jpg The Himalayan Sativa from India.jpg

• 4 weeks later...