Hello from Canada !

prentice7777

Hello to all my fellow growers ! i am using marijuana for medicinal reasons, but i love enjoying smoking it just as much as the next person ! enjoy.

For Veg - I am using 5 - 35 watt T5 sunblasters

For Bloom - 1- 600w hps with cool tube and lumatek 1000w ballast with super lumens also 2 - 54w T5's with bloom bulb

My vent is the Air Box 1 stealth addition

i have purchased 2 mixed packs of seeds consisting of white widow, 2 white rhino, arjans haze 1 , ams, super silver haze, hawaiin snow, lemon skunk, big bang and another pack of just arjans haze 3.

There was 5 arjans haze 3 seeds germinated around 5 weeks ago, i have 4 left, 1 on bloom for the last week and the other 3 are still on veg but have been transplanted into bigger pots for bloom, As for the other seeds, they have all been germinated about 3 weeks ago and all have another week left on veg before bloom, they are looking very beautiful i hope to have pictures very soon

Thanks alot everyone ! and thanks Tokage ill keep that in mind, i am from a little town called Hastings, Ontario. its small but man oh man does everyone like there smoke around here, anyway thanks alot for the welcome i should have pictures up within 24hrs, take care till next time !

DRUNK ......... do not know you were from Canada.

Wowwww, I envy you guys!

I've been for 20 years a fan of "Fly-Fishing"..My dream would be to spend one week in your beautiful waterways to fight the "king" of your water ....

Hello guys, next time, Simon ......

• 2 weeks later...

hey dude sounds like quite a set up.

i got friend from parry sound,it is a beautiful part of the world, you are very lucky to live in ontario.

somewhere i have never been, but it is on my list of places to visit.

you got some great strains there, can't wait to see the pictures.

All the best and happy growing.