Hello Strain Hunters

lamsbread

Hello Strain Huntersteeth_smile.gif

I am looking forward to meeting you, learning & sharing with you.

I am from the UK.

I am currently using 70w HPS with 60w CFL's, I will hopefully be upgrading to LED asap, If you have any advice to share about growing with LED or want to let me know what LED to consider buying please Message me.

My cab is 45 cm (W) x 45 cm (D) x 200 cm (H)

I am currently interested in Autoflowering plants & have just germed 2 Supercritical auto's (GHS) I have read most of the Supercritical seed tests and i got to say i am looking forwards to harvest day.wink_smile.gif

Peace to one and all, Lamsbreadshades_smile.gif

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obliged to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

It is a just person who disobeys an unjust law. - Plato

Thanks for your kind words tokage.

your right there, this is a nice place to be and good 'n' friendly for sure.

Bought me some "supercritical auto" seed and wanted to find good grow reports and lo and behold here i am teeth_smile.gif.

Since i have been here i have learned, shared and laughed my ass off in chat xD.

So i am looking forwards to learning more, sharing more and most deffinately laughing more.

As you know i am planning on a LED grow and will post a grow report when i do but i also need to get a camera first.

I'd also like to thank Arjan & Franco for being such an inspiration, such an amazing passion for such an amazing plant.

Can't wait to see what new strain they will come up with (more autos please )teeth_smile.gif

Paxteeth_smile.gif

Hey Tokage

I first started using the nick "Lamsbread" on icmag, where i was mostly a lurker. When i signed up i some how omitted the "b" from lambsbread hehe. I have been "Lamsbread" ever since on here and other cannabis forums. I didn't get the same vibe from other forums as i have here, strain hunter feels right.

The term lambsbread comes from cola formation, on account the big long buds looked like lambs tails (sativas i am guessing).

The bread part of the name comes from the fact that they had to cut up the colas in to managable portions and were sliced like bread.

Peaceteeth_smile.gif