Advices for

nirvana76

Hy growers........

is almost reached the harvest time.

I have read more and more books and articles about this argoment, but i prefer ask at any people that have experience about it.

To make a good drying and a good tranning so that the raw material to keep it in time, what is the most perfect proceedings?

I would hate to make mistakes like mold etc...pianto....and spoil the sacrifice of an outdoor summer !!

Thank you guys, for the moment.

Simo.

Just be care full,regardless of method you still risk mould.

I will give you my way

Went plants are ready and flushing turn humidity down to start slow drying,by end of flush chop branch arms,remove bigger fan leaves,leave smaller ones as they will protect from mould..

Hang on washing line sort of deal for a few days,make sure dehumidifier or room is at 50-60% humidity.

Get scissors on 3rd 4th day,trim smaller leaf,remember there good for hash.

Hang one more day,they should be nice now,pop the buds off the branch via running your hand down each branch,gently popping buds in to paper bags,gloves will be usefull but remember dna,ive made this mistake but the smell on your hands staines for a while on stinky buds like cheese..

now product is ready for sale or long time curing..

Long term

From paper bag when buds bone dry put in jar,remove finer leaves if you wish,

burp jar every hour,if bud gets wet take out and revert to paper towel method and repeat,KEEP AWAY FROM ANY THING PLASTIC,UNLESS SMOKING THAT DAY.

each day open a hour less,from there its a case of watching for mould,dampness but buds can be left for months after correctly burping,unfortunately most fail.

Dont do this method if dealing with 20 pluss ozs,try the freezer method,I just messed up alot of bud..also dont pop the bud after hanging unless your sure you have the rest of the procedures ready..

Harvest is only 75% in to the hole process but cash crop or smoke able product can be a bit quicker..