Bigsexy´s first hydro grow

bigsexy

Hello guys/girls/other its been a while sens i have been able to be on the site and i

thought i was going to give you all an update on what i´m doing right now:

I have 4 plants up and running atm in my tent 3 is Dinafem Bluewidow and 1 is a Diesl cross that i got as a seed from somewere i kinda forgot were :)

The plants are 10 days in to flower right now

Here is the pics i took during the last water change.

The big one

http://bayimg.com/kAkANAaDf

and its smaller sister

http://bayimg.com/LakaAAAdF

and here are all 4 in the tent

http://bayimg.com/LaKAeaadF

The 2 in front will be up tomorrow so i can take more pics then.

The system used are 2 modifed Waterfarms with a timer that controls the waterings tiimer is set to water for 15 min and then turn off for 45 min

the modifications are drilling more holes in the top bucket and putting an airstone in the water tank conected to a airpump.

The 2 others are simple 10L buckets DWC systems (kinda ran out of cash)

Nutrients used so far

Hesi Supervit, Superthrive, Hesi Hydrobloom, Hesi Powerzyme, AN Rinoskin and GO Bioroot plus (I ran out of Hesi Rootstimulator) .

As stated i have alot of hesi stuff lying around and its because i got alot of it from a friend who switched Nutrients to a different Company and well its not a great feeding but it works and it was free :)

Lights is one 250w Powerplant Cfl and one 250w Hps, i will maybe switch to a 400w hps but this setup seems to do the job.

Well thats it for me i will do my best to answer any questions but i have barely had the time to take care of the plants the last few weeks working 11-15h days 6 days a week for a while now so it looks like crap here at home right now.

Bigsexy.

hehehe i live in a rental appartment and well i have no idea who painted the kitchen but it wasent a pro its one of the ugliest kitchens i have seen but its a rental and i dont realy care to change it atm.

yes i have been looking at a 400w hps light but as of right now its not a real option due to the eternal money problem and as we who grow always want more and bigger of everything... hmmm why is that becus i know if i get a 400w i will say but what if i get a 600w.

I´m realy happy with the grow so far its looking finaly that i have gotten the hang of it.

Sad news Guys do to events happening on my street with a dealer getting busted for selling "stuff" there has been alot of police in the area and i dident have the nervs to keep my grow up that combind with a feeling i got a work this weekend made up my mind and now its gone.

Its sad to see a beautiful looking plant beeing put down but i just cant have the risk on me and in doing this i will be up and growing again.

Thanks man its the first time that i have to put one down and well its not a nice feeling to have but deep down i know i did the right thing and i know it will get better with time and come spring it will be whole new year. And yea i will still be here to get my fix of the plants. think i´m going to stop writing now and go and watch some tv or something need to be ready for work in the morning as my "old" self take care guys and cya to morrow.