hello all

davieboy33

Hello all, just been checking out this site and the live feed and vids from caribean, v cool.

loving the enthusiasm of Franco and Arjan, Im a Noob but been learning for a year now, had some v good luck bumping into a guy who really knows his stuff and has tought me loads :)

3 Good White Indica crops now (only small tent wish i could do the big thing ;) lol Oh yeah a tanjerine dream from Barneys that turned out nice...... Apparently.... lol I had to give it away after 2.5 months started to take up to much room, but win some lose some im, getting some bud back from that one for nada....

I do have 1 question... If i want to really learn.. i mean really learn from pro's how or who should i speak to ??? Id love to be involved in growing on a professional basis but obviously not here in the UK.

Im sure that gets asked a lot but i have to start somewhere :)

Obviously all the above is untrue and the meer whitterings of a mad man, who happens to be typing as i talk in my sleep, i have nothing to do with or have never grown anything ever... honest... :))

Hey dude welcome to the forum

im also from the UK n share similar ambitions

for what i have found this site is a great place to chat to like minded people who are of all skill levels advice and knowledge is shared like cookies :D and well this is a bloody good place to start your journey as i am the same!

anyways welcome n pop in chat for j n a chat sometime

Cheers

Welcome Davieboy33, thisis a great site with some great people come back often, joion the chats and post your comments, views, ask questions there are plenty of helpful dudes on here new and old.

All the best,

Toaor - also in UK far Sth East

Welcome to SHF, we are here to help with advice, so if you have questions, just ask, because there is no such thing as a dumb question, just dumb people that dont ask.

If you wanna follow a bigger grow, I am doing one. I started it in the indoor growing thread, and now am posting it in the grow journals.