Question about soil to hydro

dj_bor

Ive jus finshed a hydro grow and had great results and i had already started the next set in soil (biobizz All mix) and im jus about to transplant to flowering pots in the next few days and was woundering if i could put there in rockwool instead of soil for flowering and go hydro? im going to be using 40 litre pots for flowering and there only in 5 litre pots at the moment

u could retransplant into rockwool flakes, but u must remove as much soil as possable from the roots.which is the hard part. but done care fully it will work.1 last thing would be possable transplant shock. to avoid this dont transplant in middle of light cycle. do it at night right before light turns off. so the plants have all night to recover. if possable give same nutes as well.

hope this helps

yh im putting them in to 65 litre containers in rockwool on a drip feed system i made myself.. basicaly copying the way greenhouse grow it got temp/humidity control so jus going to follow the SLH grow session vid got my EC solution n PH up/down and testing pens on the way and already got the nutes so. ive been growin for around 3 years but i was a soil man till i see the vidz on hydro vs soil on here