PM on fresh cut clones....

Growmaster J

So my moms have been treated with Eagle 20, have an overkill of air circulation and look absolutly healthy. I've never had a problem with PM ever and now it seems about 3 or 4 days after cutting clones they start spotting up with PM? I dont use domes anymore and dont crowd them. 55 per tray very uniform. Can't figure out the problem... and need to know what I can wash them with before it spreads to everything?

So nobody knows about the ratio of baking soda to water to dip fresh cut clones? Or ever heard of dipping them in skim milk?

I got some Defender which is basically sulphur but I dont think its good to use on fresh cuts.... Considering a sulphur burner I guess but dont know if thats any good to be breathing if its in a house?

i found this on hgtv by paul james

James' ultimate fungicidal treatment is baking soda, when mixed into a concoction known as the Cornell formula. The Cornell formula consists of baking soda, horticultural oil and insecticidal soap (optional). To make your own supply of the Cornell formula, mix one tablespoon each of baking soda, horticultural oil and insecticidal soap together in one gallon of water. Shake mixture well and use as a spray.

you could use just the baking soda i think maybe add more

• 2 weeks later...