New outdoor summer 2012

nirvana76

One year, i was in Spain, and with my friends i have growth the Poppy Flowers, and in the morning i have cut the bulb, and in the afternoon we have take the cream of the flowers.

Before was white and after was brown.

They growth in Canada, in Est Europe and in other Country of of the word. If you smoke in the paper with the weed is fantastick!

simon

http://www.google.it/#m_13.

If you can see this video ut after delete it.

:fie:

I just want to try since I have space and the climate here and 'good enough for Poppy, but I want to say something against this: Whoknows what this crap maledettta, that in Italy we call "junk" in yourcountries do not know, here they say, "chasing the tail of the dragon".

I know there are kids here very intelligent and much more 'older than me and more' essays, I already know ', we smoke the good grass,hashish that makes you trip, but if you go to Reives, or street partiesat the end of the evening all smoke opium to relax and calm, but the last time I went to Barcelona to work, I've seen so many guys from across Europe who live down the street just for that crap brown.

I am over 80 years I lost many friends who went to Amsterdam and are no longer 'back home, every time I meet them on the street with noteeth that would blow jobs to anyone to smoke a white stone with a tube of glass, or smoking shit on aluminum foil.

I was more 'lucky them, or perhaps more' smart, do not know, life and'strange.

Peace.