Water .. how mutch?

Yaniiiick

Hi guys .i got a question about watering ,

im starting with a big bang auto from seed ,

here comes the question : how mutch water shoiuld i give me girls in veg state & in flowering state ?

anybody with some usefull information ?

Thx for reading

peace out one love

well tok said it all, i like to put too a wooden tooth pike you know too clean the teeth, i put in soil and let it there, and when i pull it out if soil sticks on it, it means it's still wet, if the wood is clean it's dry ;)

But as tok said, my fav is to look at the leaf.

About the quantity 1 rule says 10%of the pots contenance, but that is a basic rule that you have to adjust to your setup and preferences, i started with this rule and slowly decreased to give a little more often but less water. But that you will only know by trying yourself ;)

Good luck man ;)

Here's something more:

How do I know when to water?

Answer: If you are container gardening, then you would water the plant really well and weigh the plant (container and all, please do not pull up bare rooted plant because it will cause unnecessary trauma to the plants). When it losses around 25% of it's weight you want to water again. You and 10 of your friends can have identical setups with the same plants and most of you would need to water at different cycles. The larger and healthier the plant the more water it will need. Climate, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and air circulation all play a big part in how often to water.

Hope it helps!

Take care

• Like 1

• 9 months later...