Green-O-Matic 24h Light Flowering positive ?

monsieurfilou

Hey friends,

I'm growing G-O-Matics in a 70x70x160cm growbox under 24h HPS 250W Light. They do well and grow fast. Does it make sense to keep them under 24h light during flowering also to speed the process up ? Will that affect amount and quality of the harvest in a positive way ?

Thanx 4 answering,

Filou

Guest Turtle

Hey dude,,

I can only echo the rest of the guys words,,

20/4 cycle will give you the best results under lamps,,

PeaceOut,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanx alot for your support, man ! I'm an absolute beginner and happy to have some people to talk to...

Could you tell me, from wich week the plants should recieve the blooming fertilizer ???

They are in week 5 now and do quite well (small white buds on top of the branches showing up already). I guess, they are ready to get some...

Does it matter if they have little space in the growbox ? I'm growing them in a small 70x70x 160cm room.

Comments appreciated !

Thanx alot for your support, man.

Second issue that I'd like to solve is RELATIVE HUMIDITY. I bought an electronic Hygrostate, but Humidity does not reach more than 40% even though its set to 50-60%.

Could it be that the VENTILATOR for OUTGOING AIR I use for the growbox (Size "S") is a little too powerful ?

(max. is 280 m3; 125cm in diameter) - Should be OK to me...

I plan to use a SILENCER since my small one room appmt. is pretty noisy these days. (the outgoing tube is about 2m long and makes a lot of noise !)

Anything to pay attention to using a SILENCER ???

PEACE...