new insolatian solution???????

gobru

Hey Friends,

I got a tip from a friend about a new product, it is a coating wich insolates a room.

It is like a sort of paint wich can be sprayed ore painted onto the walls and ceiling !! it reflects light and heat!! so there will be no heat loss anymore when you sprayed your growroom with it on the inside.

It would be ideal because the heatcams the officials use wont be able to detect your room anymore.

The insolation properties would be the same as 21cm rockwool!!!

It sounds like a great thing and my friend ensures me it really works!!

I wonder if anyone ever heard of this ore has used it before??

I think about testing it when i build my new room!!

supertherm.png

supertherm2.png

• Like 3

Well i've never used it personally but i think i know what you're talking about, it must be about the same paint as they use in refrigerated Trucks transporting Ice.

For sure would be great for our indoor growing :)

But the price must be pretty awesome too lol.

IWould be nice if someone knew where to find it

Nice so we'll maybe know more ^^

I think it is that paint that has millions of aluminium particules in it no? i think it was the secret of that paint, she is full of some metal

@ Dust it has ceramic particles in it as far as I understood!!

@ tokage for as far as I know only white and if you use it outside it would keep the heat of the sun out I guess the same as keeping the heat in when you put it inside!!

I have no direct link but under supertherm you can find some info about what it does!!!

For me it is all new and I am learning more about it!!! so I don't know all the ins and outs about the product only basic stuff my friend told me and what I could find out for myself.