The best Afghan.

bringcannabisback

Hello everybody,

I am interested In trying some various Afghani strains which are currently on the market. *Please note* - I am only interested in strains which are 100% indica.

I smoked some Afghani #1 by Sensi Seeds, and I really loved the narcotic sedative like effect, and it had a really fruity flavour; one of the best varieties I've ever smoked to be honest. I haven't smoked many other Afghani strains, and would like to try some Afghani strains from other seed banks. I am looking for something which is 100% indica, so am not interested in a strain which has been crossed with Skunk#1 or anything else for that matter, (apart from northern lights which is also an Afghani).

The strains I have been looking at are-

Pure Afghan - DNA Genetics

Afghani - Home grown Fantaseeds

Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi Seeds

Original Afghani#1 - Seedsman Seeds

The main characteristics I am looking for are fruity or sweet flavour, and above all a narcotic / sedative like effect.

If anyone has experience with any of these strains, or any other regular type all Afghani indica's; then please post your comments. I am interested in either smoke reviews, or grow reviews.

Thanks.

All I can say is Black Domina!!! WOW! 100% Afghani!

It is Afghani X Ortega 6 X Hash Plant (a multi-cross plant.)

Her resinous buds range from a harsh peppery scent to the dark smell of blackberies. Not intended for the sweet tooth, Black Domina buds taste smoky and spicy, leaving some tokers wondering if the pipe contains hashish along with the weed. When exhaled she tastes of blackberries and fuel. She embodies the indica high, with overpowering body effects. While possibly devastating if used in the wrong circumstances.

This strain is a great buzz for a day off or a nightcap when no serious work lies ahead. I am not sure if Sensi seeds still has her available but man was that a good smoke.

Hi willmcmahon, I am very interested in Black Domina, as it is a fantastic strain, and it is still available from Sensi.

Black Domina has exactly the sort of effect I'm looking for, however I am also looking for something which tastes either fruity or sweet really. I have also had experience with it before so would be nice to try something different.

Any suggestions on the taste front?

really I'm looking for a Black Domina, which has a fruity or sweet taste. (I hope my Girlfriend doesn't see this, lol)

• 7 months later...

The LA Confidential from DNA is a winner in my book as far as effects, taste, and aroma. The down side is that it is slow in the vegetative stage and it doesn't yield as good as some other strains. She grows one big main cola and any side branches that shoot out I always cut and make clones out of. It would be a good candidate for a sea of green style grow with lots of plants growing closely together. The pheno I grow only gets about 2.5 ft tall and is ready at 56 days (indoors in soil). It is just a bit slow but worth the wait in my opinion. In the taste and smell department I would say it reminds me of coffee, skunk, chocolate, earth, and hash. LA Confidential is a 100% Afghan Indica and it should be grown in veg for as long as possible to maximize the yield. Like the saying goes, good things come to those who wait.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man go with the Afghan Kush, I love that strain, was living in a desert in Southern California for a year, it was realy big there, easy to grow, strong plant, well actually it was mostly grown indoors tho, massive dense buds...Not to mention the taste, its so bomb very hashy, spicy and kushy haha, you do realy get that strong, smooth trail of Kush on your tounge when you exhale, its good man, dense buds too!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...