Yellow & dry fan leaves

CCB

Hello to all,

I have a prob with a 9 weeks mostly-sativa plant and would really like some help.

The old and mid/lower fan leaves are starting with very small brown ‘spots’

(1st photo)

and then turn to yellow with large brown and dry areas.

(2nd photo)

I had always use canna terra veg and about 10 days ago I’ve added some extra nitrogen but nothing.

I’m growing in soil (peat) and the tap water is about 7ph but when I add the nutrient it drops to ph5.5.

Peace

post-14923-0-12586200-1341062415.jpg

post-14923-0-20752000-1341062420.jpg

The best level to have the soil pH is 6.8.

Why, because 6.8 is the best number for all the nutrients available for

absorbed into the body of the plant, without which none of them is blocked.

For hydroponic and other medium is better to have a pH of about 5.8.

Try not to hold the plants in the cold, because cold temperatures make nitrogen more difficult

to be absorbed by the plant.

Good Luck :)

It is necessary to use water in an amount three times the size of the vessel, for example: If you have

a 5-liter jar and you need to make a flush, you have to use 15 liters of water, pH adjusted, to rinse

the terrain well enough to get rid of excessive nutrients.

buy some ph up for your water it will solve your ph problem. But i find strange that your water goes from 7 to 5,5 just by adding the nutes.. are your bottles old?

Anyway i thikn fuzzy and mykol gave you some nice advice already so good luck man and keep us aware ;)

Hello Dust,

I also think that fuzzy and mykol's advice to flash was the right thing to do in fact in just over 24 hrs I can already see some improvements.

Yes its very strange that from ph7 it dropped to ph5.5 and actually my tap water is a little more its about 7.3.

Today I’ve tested the canna rhizotonic ph and found that from my 7.3 it jumped to 9.0!

So then I realise that once all the nutes + additives are combined (as suggested on their website) they will neutralize each other, alternatively a ph up or down is needed depending if the nute or the additive is missing.

• Like 1