Arjans Thai Help

Primzz

Hi guys need a push in the right direction if poss, Have got 5 Arjans Thai seeds germin at present and have seen the video on youtube and notice that the plant grows massive over 8ft in height and about 5 ft wide but yeilded about 1.5 kilo.

how can i keep this under 6 - 7ft and still produce high yeilds. Have been drawn into this strain by the video on youtube so want to get best results.

Thanks In advance

Guest superbluehaze

I have never grown this strain but here is what I would do. Give it about 4 weeks veg, or until it is around 24 inches high. I would nip it once or twice, and train the branches so that it stays low but spreads out. This will increase your yield, but yield is proportional to the amount of light the plant receives,

what sort of lighting are you using?

What your watering cycle and check out the Green House recommendations for growing sativa.

please let us know how it all goes.

happy growing.

My set up is, 1 x 400w HPS 1 x 400w MH & also have a 1 x 600w HPS if needed & 2 x 125w Duel spec CFLs

Will use 10 - 12ltr potts, CoCo soil, Canna Veg, Canna Flores, Canna Boost, PK13/14 & Rhizotonic are nutes

Water Sched is, Water, Starve, Feed, Starve, Water, Starve, Feed i know its nothin special but what i have sticked to with great results.

4 Weeks Veg for this strain might be a bit to much i think, GHS vid on you tube ended with a 8ft high tree and 1.5kilos lol would love results like that but will be happy with a 6ft high tree with 700grams lol Fingers crossed aye

Was going to Veg for 2 weeks then put into flower for the long 16 week haul!!! Will also put them in complete darkness for 72 hours to kick out some of the growth.

If anyone has grown this or anyone got any tips let me know, will post some pics of the process as it goes.

Peace

Guest superbluehaze

As Fuzzy has said it sounds great; you do have enough light. You should get an excellent yeild. The only thing I would suggest isthat maybe you should use a larger pot.

happy growing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest superbluehaze

tahi strains tend to be high yeilders, so I hope the bool beautifully and yeild magnificantly;

happy growing,

john

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldnt worry to much about the height if you take it to 12 and 12 after 2-3 weeks of veg.

I have Arjan Ultra Haze #1 and Super Lemon Haze and just started bloom stage after the 3rd week. they are bigger at 3 weeks of veg than my Himalayn Gold that I just harvested. I am enjoying this sativa grow because you see changes almost daily.

Not to be rude or anything but I doubt you will achive the massivness of the plant GHSC is growing. They are professional growers in a massive way so I dont think your grow will be anywhere near what they produce so just go for it and enjoy the ride.

Make sure to top your sativas early in veg and do it again a week later, they will grow that fast.